Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals

Old 29-06-2008

thanks guys for ur words was well pleased!!! 2nd in 2wd and 4th in 4wd just wow!! not bad for a "local" driver hahahahhahahahhah. amazing job from all the epr boys congratulations all the hard worked paid off .u can all put ur feet up for a well deserved rest . congrats to ellis and chris
Old 29-06-2008

Hi Guys

Well done to all our Pred drivers

More details on the Team Xtreme section

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk
Old 29-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben View Post
Great big well done to EPR. I dont think they could of done anything better. Was superb. Didnt have a very good day today

Haha, Our final was something to be witnessed though hey ben?
Erm sorry about the nudge I did wait though......then we tangled about 2 feet further on!

It became a bit of a free for all between me, you, Jimmy and Matt 'o' jones in the end. Matt did an awesome job at trying to destroy his car for most of the final.

What happened to Ellis in the other two finals then? 'cos as we left he had dominated the first final.

Must say though. Awesome job from the club. Track was excelent and I actually drove quite well (not counting todays final!) and managed the G in 2wd and H in 4wd. Could have got a lot higher in the 4wd if it wasn't for certain 'instances' in my fastest run...but I won't go into that.

But looking at the photo's on scrutineering, you wouldn't ave thought it was possible 2 year ago to hold a meeting there. Top job guys. Well done.
Old 29-06-2008
Mad Member

top job to everyone involved at eden park club two great days of racing on a great track really enjoyed this weekend

Trader feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25152
Old 29-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Well done to the EPR crew, lots of effort put into the venue and it showed

Quote:
Originally Posted by telboy View Post
What happened to Ellis in the other two finals then? 'cos as we left he had dominated the first final.
I think in leg 2 he either made a mistake or was tapped on the second tabletop, then ended up coming out of the pileup last by a mile so he pulled the car off. 3rd leg the bottom of one of the front shocks came off, he was still running round in 3rd keeping 7 or so cars at bay for a couple of laps though despite the car not turning left
Old 30-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

The track really is a credit to all involved, and the team running the event made it run very smoothly and well indeed.

Really enjoyed it, although found it hard to drive with 4wd, but thats just me, the track is ace & I hope we go back yearly!

Well done to Grant & Nathan , Ellis, McGoo, Mossy and all the other guys in the A final's too.
Old 30-06-2008

Crashed in the second one and then got hit which took out one of my rear turnbuckles. 3rd leg I went over the jump and the bottom shock screw snapped out of the wishbone !!! I was gutted as I didn't even crash it but there you go, I still somehow got 5th overall which is good seeing as I only finished 1 run . Well done to Chris though and that other Essex boy

E.

Quote:
Haha, Our final was something to be witnessed though hey ben?
Erm sorry about the nudge I did wait though......then we tangled about 2 feet further on!

It became a bit of a free for all between me, you, Jimmy and Matt 'o' jones in the end. Matt did an awesome job at trying to destroy his car for most of the final.

Must say though. Awesome job from the club. Track was excelent and I actually drove quite well (not counting todays final!) and managed the G in 2wd and H in 4wd. Could have got a lot higher in the 4wd if it wasn't for certain 'instances' in my fastest run...but I won't go into that.

But looking at the photo's on scrutineering, you wouldn't ave thought it was possible 2 year ago to hold a meeting there. Top job guys. Well done.
Old 30-06-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Thanks to all at epr, track was amazing and the event!!!! Well done to Chris and Atomic Carbon on the National win, the car looked like it was in rails. Must say though, it looked soooo much better with yellow wheels
Old 30-06-2008
Lee-Mag

Again well done to all of those who have spent the last year weeding and bringing the track right back to its former glory, if not better

The weekend ran like clockwork, everything was top notch you should all be very proud (and tired )

Well done to Big E and CD on their wins and also Niggs and Grant on their A`s.

It was a brilliant weekend and probably my favorite on the calender so far

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 30-06-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFF55 View Post
Thanks to all at epr, track was amazing and the event!!!! Well done to Chris and Atomic Carbon on the National win, the car looked like it was in rails. Must say though, it looked soooo much better with yellow wheels
You just got home griff and a big thanks of the loan of your car for the second leg of the A.

Well done Chris for getting Atomic-Carbon's 1st national win with the Atomized B44, not very often you see a car in the A with Yellow wheels lol.

And good to see a pred back in the A nice one Nathan.

Best national of the year, well done to everyone at EPR and there hard work.
Old 30-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFF55 View Post
thanks for the loan of your car for Leg2 mate, much appricated!!

It did have a bit of understeer with yellow wheels on it though, or that might have been the shagged tires on it

- you do need some whities o-rings in it if you don't have them yet, they were dialled in my car.

big thanks to Trish Bits for the custom bits at short notice!

I am really happy to have won one after such a long time, its great to do it for Associated, Atomic-Carbon, CML and all the new sponsors that took me on, and also great to get one for LRP who I have run with for ages!

the EPR track and support team were fantastic, technical tracks are the future! (I had the same view even before sunday - I didn't do well in 2WD, but still enjoyed it)
Old 30-06-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Just a bit.

It reminds me of an onroad track though with the nicely painted kerbs
So Lee, still remind you of an onroad track with nicely painted kerbs?

We'll let you off seeing as you were soooo generous with your praise!

And yes we are VERY tired! And personally still recovering from being 'tagged' by Craggy!

Thanks to all for your kind remarks, they are very much appreciated by ALL involved whether they be EPR members, families or friends alike and our associates (Langley Park S&SC etc.).
I'm sure we'll (Matt, Alex and/or myself) respond a little more formally when we've recovered a little more!

EPR 2009 (?) - Shall I start a 'Things to do' list now? Any (polite!) suggestions?
Old 30-06-2008

Quote:
The 'I' final should now be named 'Demolition Derby Final' and i think deserves prizes for coming out the end of the 5 mins unscathed. Im thinking Jimmy could do a T'shirt, something like 'I survived the 'I' Final' or such like...

seriously needed an excuse to get out of there...but the car kept going?? very strange...as when I dont try and break it, it shatters into several peices.....and when im trying as best as i can to smash the living hell out of it...it stays 'relitively' in tact.

good laugh...but never again!
Old 30-06-2008
Lee-Mag

You know what i meant Steve

I really dont know how it could be improved, maybe some red stripes on the kerbs to make me feel more at home

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 30-06-2008

EPR 2009 (?) - Shall I start a 'Things to do' list now? Any (polite!) suggestions?

Just get your order in for Sunshine early....

Other than that i thought the whole event was perfect!!! The team really did do an amazing job and they should all be very proud.

In my opinion you have just set a new bench mark of the best ever national!!!!
Old 30-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to millzy

my foot hurts

wicked weekend

loved the track

durga durga
Old 30-06-2008
LeeOtard

EPR did an amazing job.

I would personaly like to thank them! it was nice to be on a real off road track again. What they have achieved is amazing and it was a very professinoal meeting, it was like being back in the older days and seemed quite special again! had lots of fun!

Well done to ellis and chris also. Well done grant, you drove well. and niggs.

Roll on Italy!!!!

i cant wait to get my cars on dirt!
Old 30-06-2008
RHR RACING

Send a message via MSN to James

Best National so far, the EPR team have a set a precedent for others to aspire to !!

Might wanna iron out that small hollow in the middle of the straight though

Some great racing all the way through the finals, i had a good one to win the d in 4wd, 3 of us swapped a number of times always goodto have a battle like that..

Awesome weekend well done !
Old 30-06-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw02veg View Post
thanks guys for ur words was well pleased!!! 2nd in 2wd and 4th in 4wd just wow!! not bad for a "local" driver hahahahhahahahhah. amazing job from all the epr boys congratulations all the hard worked paid off .u can all put ur feet up for a well deserved rest . congrats to ellis and chris
Well done Grant, not too much further till the top step on the podium
Old 30-06-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by millzy View Post
my foot hurts

wicked weekend

loved the track

durga durga
you animal.... thats the first breakage haha