Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > Wanted

Old 18-12-2010

Default Wanted - Tamiya TEU-104BK speed controller and 23 turn

Hi all

Looking for a Tamiya TEU-104BK speed controller and a decent working 23turn brushed motor (ansmann, saturn, tamiya).

Saw that goldstar are doing the TEU-104BK on special at the moment for 18, but worth checking out on here before purchasing new .

Many Thanks
Old 18-12-2010
Mad Member

have you checked ebay?? doyou have to have a tmaiya esc or not to race your mini?if not get a good esc i dropped on a novak gtb for £20 running with a silver can its v quick compared to when i had a lrp esc on a silver can.
Old 18-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch!3f View Post
have you checked ebay?? doyou have to have a tmaiya esc or not to race your mini?if not get a good esc i dropped on a novak gtb for £20 running with a silver can its v quick compared to when i had a lrp esc on a silver can.

hi chief

Yeah tis 18 on the bay new...worth having a gander here as well tho....no major reason for choosing a tam esc, other than looked good for the specs that club races (20t and above limit, no brushless motors, upto 6cells or 2s)...seen novaks gtb's, but never at 20 tho...can use a brushless esc, however thought the tam esc looked good for the price?