Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 02-08-2011

Default TRCC regular buggy meets ?

hi all,

being desparate to get bcak into 1/10th offroad but having very limited time and cash ATM i was wondering / sounding out the amount of interest there is at attending a regular club meeting at the new warehouse??

its has already been mentioned but with a lack of interest it faded away so im here to try and revive the old spirit as it were,

it has been suggested the the club run fortnightly ?? on a sunday morning??

any comments, suggestions or support would be greatly welcomed so that i can pass this onto the commitee and make some headway into bringing back the buggies to TRCC.

huge thanx

tony
WGT-Serpent S100
Old 02-08-2011

This would be good , the only thing I would say is that maybe it's the wrong time of year at the moment to be racing indoor , with alot of people racing out doors at the moment, also people going on summer hols . Maybe in a couple of months after the eos finals and other events finish people will want to race indoors more . Just my option .

Andy
Old 03-08-2011

Send a message via MSN to gazbaz2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymong View Post
hi all,

being desparate to get bcak into 1/10th offroad but having very limited time and cash ATM i was wondering / sounding out the amount of interest there is at attending a regular club meeting at the new warehouse??

its has already been mentioned but with a lack of interest it faded away so im here to try and revive the old spirit as it were,

it has been suggested the the club run fortnightly ?? on a sunday morning??

any comments, suggestions or support would be greatly welcomed so that i can pass this onto the commitee and make some headway into bringing back the buggies to TRCC.

huge thanx

tony
Hi Tony
We will be sorting something out for the buggys which would probably be more on the lines of in the winter, maybe a little sooner, the problem is, is that the calender for buggy competitions elsewhere is very full at the moment and the lack interest, but please keep an eye out on here cos I will be posting anything to do with buggy racing at TRCC.

Gary
Vice chairman (TRCC)