Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 22-10-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Yokomo B-Max4 Motor & Speedo - Revised Price !!!!!

Finally decided to sell my awesome B-Max to thin out my cars a bit and free up funds for my 8th scale stuff.

--------------------------------------
Revised Price of £270 for the lot !
I will be at Chadderton next weekend, or can post for £10.

The car started life as a standard B-Max, then had the expensive blue alloy bits added. It has front and rear wishbone braces (a spare blue one - not pictured is also included, I ordered 2 by mistake !) It also has the optional blue 'special' motor mount and heatsink.

The car then has titanium turnbuckles rpm rod ends. The rear diff has upgraded tungsten carbide diff balls too.

The car also comes with the optional roll bar set.

I replaced the plastic shocks with a new set of AE factory team shocks.

The car has run a handful of times, not into double figures and is awesome. One of the best handling cars i've owned, and i've owned plenty ! If you know me, you'll know its well looked after and not abused, i'm meticulous with my cars.

I'd like to sell the car as it stands with speedo - servo - motor - spares etc. Basically add a lipo and some radio gear and you are done.

The speedo is an LRP Sphere competition. It has a nosram heatsink and fan on it.
The motor is an LRP 5.5. This has hardly run and it perfect for the car - it flies.
The servo is an older KO 6 volt metal geared servo. This servo has never let me down, and has always found it's way into my favourite car as its bullet proof.

There's all the spares you will need, as well as the bits left from the kit (not shown).
There's wishbones, gears etc in the BNIP spares. Around £60-£70 worth.

How I arrived at a price ! IM NOT SPLITTING, I want to sell this as one lot !!!!!!

B-Max standard kit new is £180 - Sell mine for half that, so £90.
AE Shocks - £30
Alloy option parts on the car (rear alloy brace is alone is £17 !!) - £30
Titanium turnbuckles and rpm rod ends £10
LRP speedo £50
LRP 5.5 motor £40
KO Servo £20
Spares + extra set of used rims £50

Revised Price of £270 for the lot !

I also have a set of the optional front wheel adapters so you can run losi front wheels that i'll throw in.

Paypal GIFT only, or cash on collection. I'll be at Chadderton (Batley Indoors) at the end of the month too.

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk