Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 15-08-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to josh_smaxx
Default Peak vantage 5.5 sintered rotor + other stuff

Hi all, long time no see!

Been having a clear out and found a few things that *may* be of value to someone.

Peak Racing Vantage 5.5 sintered brushless motor, only used for 3 outdoor regionals in a B44, plus some indoor tests prior to that season. Looks brand new, runs perfect, in box with all original packing foam and manual. £35 posted, £32 collected

Novak smark tray, mk 1 (whatever the original was called) in original box, needs 12v power. £20 posted, £15 collected.

KO PDS-764 ICS Servo, cant remember the specs but its plastic geared, nice speed for 2wd i thought. Paid about £30 when it was new so £10 to anyone who wants it

Im based in Teesside so anyone can collect from here or i can take items to TRCC if you let me know

I dont frequent this forum anymore so i apologise if my replies are late, PM me for my phone number if you are interested in anything

Photos available on request. Although everything is a new (servo is a little mucky and has velcro on one side).