Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 11-11-2011

Default Spares for the DEX210 ?

I've just looked on the TD website and I can see some new parts for sale that were not there two weeks ago, but there are still many parts not available.

Essential spares like front bulkhead and front wheels?

I think this car has been out for at least 3 weeks now, but spares are still not readily available.

Is it normal for a new car to not be fully suported with spares after this lenght of time?

I don't need any parts yet, but if I did
Old 11-11-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

front wheels are available most places... http://www.team-durango.com/part-inf...artNo=TD510020

I don't think anyone has managed to break a bulkhead yet. Wouldn't class is as essential just yet. I still think the front shock tower is leading the breakages so far (which are in stock)

With the internet racing generation everyone wants it now and can't wait til every part is in stock. I'd stop going online if I worked for TD and avoid all the never ending posts about when is this and that being available. More and more parts are becoming in stock for the DEX210.

If you want to know more signup to their site and add all the items you think you'll need to your account. An automated email will alert you to new stock items coming in.
Old 11-11-2011

It doesn't matter anyway, I am selling the car.

Now in the for sale with pics.
Old 12-11-2011

dont keep a car long do you you sold your losi 22 before you ran it.
Old 12-11-2011

Quote:
front wheels are available most places... With the internet racing generation everyone wants it now and can't wait til every part is in stock.
I wanted the kit yellow wheels. I don't ever remember saying "I want it now", Can you show me the post where I said that please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan may View Post
dont keep a car long do you you sold your losi 22 before you ran it.
Think of it this way, every time I get rid of a car, somebody gets a bargain !

So don't knock it.
Old 12-11-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

ok slightly taken the wrong way. everyone would include myself and as much as I wanted to get my hands on the new car I wasn't making posts about it on forums.

If you want yellow kit wheels make a post in the wanted section. I'm guessing there will be a few spare now white wheels are available and most UK drivers prefer the white wheels.

I think Dazzler has a set he'll swap for white wheels. I might be wrong as it was a few wheels ago he told me that... You can buy my yellow wheels off me if you want?

I can't understand how you can sell a car so quickly after buying. Personally after nearly a year of ownership I know my 410 so much more than when I got it and can fine tune it reasonably well (in relation to my ability) for most tracks. It takes me time to get to this stage with any car and sell it within weeks of release won't help at all.
Old 12-11-2011

Quote:
I wasn't making posts about it on forums.
Nor was I. I have only commented on the car after I had bought it, and only positive comments at that.

I had to sell it as it was stressing me out big time and making feel rubbish as a driver. That has a bad affect in my head. My SV was good right from the start and I only needed to find more speed, that came with more weight and less bumps.

The SV made me happy every Friday night, but the 210 made me VERY mad and stressed. This is supposed to be an enjoyable hobbie, when it stops being that, it's time to change the thing that makes it bad. In this case it was the 210.

It is a very fast car, but I feel happier with the SV. I'll just have to get used to building diffs every 2 weeks !

Time to move on .............