Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 22-10-2013

Default Team Associated B44

Team Associated B44 for sale, I'll admit I haven't had this long, but I just need something bigger for running on a private grass track I've been given permission to run on.
This handles like a dream, very precise and with these electrics, it goes very well too.
Does come with the shell although not pictured, shell is alright condition but the wing isn't great, although they're only a couple of quid to replace.
RPM ball cups, carbon shock towers, carbon chassis, Schumacher Mini pins all round.
Alturn AAS750MG servo, suits the buggy very well.
4370kv Trackstar motor, 60a Trackstar ESC.
Turnigy Nano-Tech 2s 30-60C 5000mAh saddle pack LiPo.
In very good condition, the cable ties are merely there to hold things securely, not covering up damage, I'll happily remove them to prove it if necessary.
It's in very very good overall condition, it hasn't been abused and has always had the chassis protector on it, so underneath is like new.
The electrics where used in my other buggy, not for very long, maybe about 10 battery charges, and in this they've only seen 2, as have the LiPo, it's all very much like new.
Rather regrettably having to sell though for something a little bigger.
It will come with the alloy arms and steering knuckles as well, but doesn't come with transmitter or receiver.
Price wise I'm asking £160 with fees and postage included, which I think is fair for the amount of money.
I also have loads of wheels and tyres coming which fit the B44 front and rear, if you'd be interested in those too I'd do a very good deal, as they're no use to me anymore.