Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > General Car Talk > Aero Racing

Old 19-02-2008
Mad Member

Default The Raceplace and Aero Racing!!!

Following the news on Aero Racing's website yesterday, we are pleased to be working with the whole Aero family.
The Raceplace will be stocking all Aero Racing products and if anyone is looking for parts for there new cars you can give us a call. We are moving premises at the moment so once complete we will be in full swing.

With our own Kevin Lee running the Aero A-One and a couple of our other drivers, the car will be well supported.... As well as the Aero team being present at this years UK Nationals, for any support with the car just visit The Raceplace tent or call the shop.

www.theraceplace.co.uk
Tel: 01462 684859
Old 19-02-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Great news, I'm hoping to run the Aero in this years nationals if I get in, and its good to know there will be spares there!

Have used Race Place before, and always found you guys great to buy from, looking forward to doing so again!
Old 20-02-2008
Roger_M

Do we know when the race place will be getting any kits and spares in, i quite fancy a proper english car, and this car looks the business, its just so different to the s4`s and Bj layouts all the cars seem to have.
Old 20-02-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Now I seem to recall that Aero come from the land of dodgy beer and excessive rule making ... LOL

Based on the proven concept nobody can doubt it will be quick in the right hands ..... but can it make it through the snake pit to claim National victory again in 08? Will it become CATatonic in the attempt, distracted by a Hot Body? May even be cut down by Lazers.

Who knows ...... Great to see another choice on the market though and if the support they gave one Lee in 07 is passed to another Lee in 08 ...... maybe, just maybe they can do it again.

I say good luck to Aero.