Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 06-06-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Mike Hudson
Default Selling up lots to go

Sold my main cars a while back keeping only one fun car for the odd club race as the more serious side got out of control expensive for me and realised I only need a few basic bits now so the majority of it's got to go as putting money towards a new pc & garmin bikenav.

Collection in york welcome or can post, payment via paypal goods or bank transfer.

Here's my feeedback page: http://oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19288

If there's theres an individual item amongst the lot that you really want give me a pm.

Losi shock oil 40wt, 37.5wt, 35wt, 32.5wt, 27.5wt all bottles 2/3 full or more.

£9 posted

Trakpower Lipo charger & balancer unit all in good working order with box & manual

£30 posted

JConcepts small hauler bag, no rips or damage anywhere, fits a 1/10th car in either draw to give you an idea of the size, can fit all essentials for racing in it without out taking up too much space for transfort.

£20 collected or £25 posted -Provisionaly sold

Team Associated shock oil 40wt, 35wt, 30wt, 25wt again all about half way apart from the 25wt which is nearly full. -SOLD

New B4/B44 rear wishbone, new B4 wingmounts one used spare & B4 rear bulkhead brace used. -SOLD

24 New 3/32" Vampire racing ceramic diff balls for B4/B44 diffs, this was a 48 pack now 24 left. -SOLD

Various B4/B44 spares; turnbuckles, driveshafts, B4 inline axles & hubs & standard ones, hingepins, shock shafts, diff screws. Some of it's new some of it's used but all in good shape. -SOLD

Various pinions with a pitch suited to most popular 1/10th cars like Associated, losi etc... ranging from 27t down to 17t and a couple of rudebits brass weights and a carbon speedo/reciever mountplate for your cars.
-SOLD

Various B44/B4 diff gears & spurs most brand new, B44 one-way diff with spare outdrive, lots of B4 steering columb spares & hub axle assemblys, front bulkheads & braces, lots of B4 factory team 30deg & 20deg hub pairs -SOLD

B4/B44 screws, washers, spacers, shock rods & eylets, nyloc nuts, clips, lots of new white rpm & jconcepts turbuckle ball cups, shock caps, collars & spring cups, driveshaft pins & pivots diff grease, thread lock, shocks green slime, antiwear grease for driveshafts, silicon grease, black grease etc. -SOLD

Losi 1/10th shock springs yellow & red rear, green & black fronts -SOLD

B4/B44/Losi shock interals; pistons, seals etc. B4/B44 diff plates & slip pads, nyloc nuts & screws, diff thrust races, wear plates, springs, diff nuts etc. servo horns galore for most servos, general b4/b44 bearings, e-clips.
Most of it is new unused but few used bits in good working order.
-SOLD

Savox 1258 Servo, this was a warrenty replacement after the previous one had a fault new out the box and this was only used once before I sold the car it was in so like new. -SOLD

B4/B44 Wheels & tyres, ones with tyres mounted are glued, most of the rims are new fronts & rears, various schumacher yellow minipins & minispikes are glued on the rims, unmounted are a rear pair of green ballistic tyres unused, front pair of 4wd schuey yellow minispike tyres used once and a few pairs of front 2wd schuey yellow minispikes used once.
Can sell as a job lot or split them pm me about this for prices on what your interested in. Can include 5litres of acetone too if you wish to collect in york too.
-SOLD

Thanks for looking