Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 13-07-2011

Exclamation Team Associated FT Rc8tCE Roller,Spares, wheels and tires£185 To Clear!!

For sale is 1 Rc8t Championship Edition roller with spares

Team associated rc8tce(costs £480 new) Roller & spares £185 or near offer for everything p&p or collected . Payment via paypal or cash on collection. In good working order all diff gears replaced last rebuild . runs perfect Need to sell quick to fund my buggy move.

The car has just undergone a rebuild all diff cases,gears,bearings , o rings & oil, aswell as turnbuckles have been replaced. had to replace 1 rear suspension arm due to it cracking near hinge pin(first and only thing i have ever broke since buying it) but others are ok have usual scuffs and digs in them but can fit the other 3 new ones .
The car itself has a scratched chassis ue to running on dirt but it has not worn thin at all just anodizing scratched off.
I have recently fitted titanium turnbuckles all round as well as aluminium rtr chassis braces.(which are recomended over the plastic ones in the kit )I also fitted the narrow hexes that ryan maifield uses
Diff oils are 7000wt ae front and center, 2000 ae rear,
Shock oils are 30wt ae all round
shock springs are ae bronze all round.
recently fitted were 2 new anti roll bar links .
Also has the longer carbon fiber steering ackerman with 3 mounting points
Engine mount included
Brand new radio tray included (not my old one brand new one will be included)
Full set of driveshafts included
Upgrades fitted
Chassis braces (£15 pair)
Titanium steering turnbuckles (£23)
Titanium rear camber links (£23)
Titanium front camber turnbuckles (£23)

Spares Included
Standard Spur Gear (£17)
Full ali turnbuckle set (£45)
Plastic Championship Edition Chassis Braces pair (approx £6 )
NEW Wide Wheel hexes (4) (£8 pair)
Front Lower suspension arms x2 (£10 )
Brand NEW spare rear hubs(£4)
Rear right Suspension arm New (£10 a pair )
NEW Standard steering knuckles (£20)
rc8b short drag link (£14 on wheelspin)
Brand NEW pair of steering posts .(£3)
NEW Front cva set (£30)
NEW Rear cva set (£30)
NEW Centre cva front (£20 )
NEW Centre cva rear (£18 )
Losi Airfilter & hardware
NEW wing mount (£7)

This is a very good strong race proven truck . Will also include some thicker shock oil i have some 42.5 wt ae,45 wt ae, and 47.5 wt ae oil.
Team associated /Lucas oils and locktite always used.

Have built up the aluminium steering turnbuckles with new rod ends.
Truggy is really strong only ever broke a rear suspension arm in the whole 6 months i've owned it.this truggy is very strong and has been frequently serviced with o rings, oil,bearings, and gearbox cases. The other upside with the associated is they don't wear as quick as a sloppy losi.
Also includes 4 sets of used tires ... 1 set of citiblocks on yellow rims, 1 set of ibeams on white rims, 1 set of crime fighters on yellow rims , and finally 1 set of crosshairs on roluxes

Can fit the other 3 new suspension arms (1 rear fitted at members gp...first time had to replace one) if interested.
Price is £185 or very near offer the lot .No swaps or p/x Cash on collection or paypal goods prior to collection . Postage price varies on location so if postage required please let me know a postcode for postage calculation. .prefer collection due to size, weight cost of postage .

Thank you for viewing the add . Pm me for any more info.
Need to sell quick to fund purchase of Team Associated rc8b

PM FOR DETAILS OR FOR Phone number and call for more info