Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler

Old 13-01-2013

Default Losi 22T - poor turning circle. Is this normal?

Hi all,

ran my 22t today for first time with schumacher yellow mini spies on rear (half worn) and staggered on the front (new). It has the losi rear weight kit on rear, and brass insert in front.

The car is standard bar the above, and has a really poor turning circle. I know they aren't as agile as what the buggy is, but this is ridiculous, as I'm just crawling round corners. Is there anything I can do?

A friend suggested running spikes on the front also, but I don't think this will be enough to solve my problem.

ta

shaun
Old 03-02-2013
Mad Member

I have the same issue on my TC02T, aswell as a few other 22T drivers at my local. I can only assume it's a stadium truck thing or something to do with the staggered ribs up front. Maybe front shock top position could be changed, or front hubs, or tyres even.

I'm no set up guru, but these things might give some improvement.

Hope to have been of some help
SWorkz S12-2

Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 03-02-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_TLR View Post
Hi all,

ran my 22t today for first time with schumacher yellow mini spies on rear (half worn) and staggered on the front (new). It has the losi rear weight kit on rear, and brass insert in front.

The car is standard bar the above, and has a really poor turning circle. I know they aren't as agile as what the buggy is, but this is ridiculous, as I'm just crawling round corners. Is there anything I can do?

A friend suggested running spikes on the front also, but I don't think this will be enough to solve my problem.

ta

shaun
Hi matey,

post up your full set up and running gear in the usual set up sheet style and we can see if there is anything that could be changed, need to know the surfaces and conditions too.
Old 03-02-2013

I forgot to reply chimp, apologies ! Turns out that for some reason the turning rates had been turned right down. Ive turned them up, but not run it as yet, so I will come back to you once I have...........I suspect/hope that the problems sorted now