Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bedfordshire RC Model Car Club

Old 06-07-2010

Talking Thank you, thank you, and another thank you...

Firstly I must thank Ian from the Milton Keynes club for letting us borrow some carpet for our club to try out during the Summer Indoor Championships which start on Friday 16th July.

I must also say a huge thank you to Paul, our club's indoor track officer. He's done a fantastic job in upgrading all our track marking material. We now have a very professional finish to our tracks now which is certainly going to make the racing more enjoyable for us all. No more 90 degree turns or dodgy spot dots!! The track looks fab now

Finally another thank you to everyone who turned up early last night to help us get all the new track ready. There was plenty of sticking of velcro to the drainpipes which was going on last night and well done to the quick setting up, despite the controlled chaos that was going on.

Finally, why not take a look at our new track surface and building of it on our web site gallery today...

http://www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk/gallery-ontrack.php
Old 06-07-2010
Mad Member

Cool

I'm now really P**sed off that i cant race at the moment. That looks awesome. Who's idea for the bends,very good and neat .

I have to say, that looks like its transformed the place, looking forward to having a go at some stage

Schumacher F1..The original KF.
TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE
Old 06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
I'm now really P**sed off that i cant race at the moment. That looks awesome. Who's idea for the bends,very good and neat .

I have to say, that looks like its transformed the place, looking forward to having a go at some stage
Paul made all the new track bits, I think he took some advice from Milton Keynes - what a transformation. As you say it looks very impressive now.

Amazing to think where we have come in just 1 year - yep its the clubs birthday Can you believe it's passed so quickly....