Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bedfordshire RC Model Car Club

Old 01-07-2010

Thumbs up Bromham Show - Sunday 11th July

Weather permitting; the club is going to be running an off-road meeting at the show all day on Sunday. The summer fete/show takes place at the Bromham Village Hall and also on the field behind which is where we shall be running on the grass.

We are going to be running 1:10th 2WD/4WD buggies, Short Course Trucks, 1:18 Micro buggies. Please confirm if you are coming along and what you are going to be running by emailing me at admin@bedsrcmcc.co.uk

Although the show opens to the public from 1pm, we shall be running all day and booking in will start from 9.30am with a view to start racing from 10.30am all day through to 5pm when the show closes.

This will be a great opportunity for all the club members who have off-road cars/trucks to dust them off and have some fun outdoors - who knows we might even have news on our off-road track too!!

There will only be limited space for cars to come onto the field and therefore these will be limited to club members only. If you want to come along and race and are not a member of our club you can do so, all we ask is that you park in the car park outside the hall and then walk through to the field behind.

We will be running with the clubs iLapsRC auto lap counting system and PTs will be available to hire on the day for £2 to non-members. It will be great to see some new faces as we are now so close to getting the go ahead for our permanent off-road track.

So please email ASAP if you are going to be coming to race. Please provide:

Your Name
Class - 2WD or 4WD buggy | Micro | Truck
Car Manufacturer
Frequency (If using 27 or 40 MHz you must have 3 crystals available)

Fees to race (to cover the cost of generator and other materials we need to purchase for the show) will be:

Club members: £4
Non-members: £6 (+ £2 for hiring PT)

Depending on numbers we should be able to have plenty of races throughout the day so it's going to be great value for money.
Old 07-07-2010

I've aleady had several of you email me to confirm you want to race this Sunday. Many more said they would be when I spoke to you during the race meeting on Monday.

Can everyone please email me to confirm so that we have a better idea of how many are going to be turning out, thanks.
Old 07-07-2010

If you have a pit table and chairs we would recommend you bring them along. We will have some tables but not chairs.
Old 10-07-2010

Default Are you ready for tomorrow?

The weather is looking fantastic for tomorrows Bromham Show. We want there to be a good turn out for the show so please make sure you can make it.

Remember that normal racing fees apply and we shall be booking in from 9.30am so the sooner you get there the better. There will be limited space to park your cars on the field but there is of course the car park out the front of the hall that you can use.

Just to confirm we are running 2WD and 4WD buggies, Trucks and Micros so hopefully there will be plenty of action to keep the public happy.

It would be handy if some of who race TCs indoors bring them along so we can show the public what we race indoors.

If you have not already confirmed, please email me at admin@bedsrcmc.co.uk to let me know that you are coming and what you intend to race.

Don't forget the suncream and plenty to drink as it's going to be a hot one and if you have a gazebo then it might be worth bringing that along too.
Old 13-07-2010

Thanks to everyone who turned up, helped setup, pack away and of course race

A great day was had by all and here are the results:

http://www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk/meeting-110710.php

Plus some photos from the day:

http://www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk/gallery-bromham2010.php