Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bedfordshire RC Model Car Club

Old 06-10-2010

Default Hi, new member

Hi all,

I've recently joined as you will probably see. If just bought my first rc car since I was a kid. I'm 20 now... I've bought a acme bullet, I'm aware it's not the best of cars but I'm using it to learn and will hopefully be upgrading eventually to something quicker.

I'm from Leighton buzzard so if anyone is around my location send me a message if you wanna meet up/go racing some time

Dan
Old 06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyp View Post
Hi all,

I've recently joined as you will probably see. If just bought my first rc car since I was a kid. I'm 20 now... I've bought a acme bullet, I'm aware it's not the best of cars but I'm using it to learn and will hopefully be upgrading eventually to something quicker.

I'm from Leighton buzzard so if anyone is around my location send me a message if you wanna meet up/go racing some time

Dan
you could pop along to brooklands school on a tuesday evening, leighton buzzard model car club race touring cars and tamiya minis there (sorry to hijack this thread ! )
Old 06-10-2010

Default Racing this friday

Hi Danny

Our next championship series starts this Friday at Bromham. Feel free to pop along if you want to and you can see what we get up to and have a chat to people about the classes we race. Just in case if you haven't seen the website, follow this link http://www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk/ where you can see all the details etc about the club. We don't cater for 1/10th scale buggies indoors, so you would not be able to race your bullet on the Friday's but we are hopefully looking to have some off road meets maybe in the near future (see seperate thread- more details to follow) on Sundays. Maybe see you Friday.

Paul Campion
Indoor Track Officer