Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 25-07-2010
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to daz

My bank have just contacted me today on a Sunday, to say my card number is being used to get a i phone from the apple website. They thought it was strange activity cos i have just topped my own mobile up the day before. The transaction was declined and card stopped, so no cash came out of my account. Well done HSBC for being so vigalate.
And by the way i bought some items from the schumacher website on Thursday, and its the first time ive used my card on line for months. Not saying its them but somethings not right.
Old 25-07-2010

Default card cloning

same here, i also have only used my card on schumacher website and someone used it to buy phone top ups £20 of O2 and £40 for Orange so it got flagged up and they reported it to me.
Old 26-07-2010

I was involved in posting in the early part of this thread and am not accusing anyone as this is some kind of hacking or wrong doing wether it is is known or not, my point is that i had a cat sx and ordered regularly from the manufacturer, in turn i had 5 new cards in the first 4 months of this year due to unorthourised purchases from O2 prepay slough, tesco mobile, euro tunnel, a hotel in london and various others, my bank in the end told me to stop using my card to buy from this manufacturer, i sold my cat sx stopped ordering and guess what not a dickybird since hey presto!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-07-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

and I bought it lol
Old 26-07-2010

Send a message via MSN to steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel View Post
Well i thought i would give my 2 pence worth i normally only use paypal to purchase but since purchasing a couple of schumacer cars i have had to use my card to order numerous amounts of spares over the last couple of months and i have had no problems with my card and the only place i have used it is with shuey
Well after posting this the other day i have had the phone call from the bank i also have been duped outa £200 pound on orange tmodile o2 pre pay
Old 26-07-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatts#725 View Post
I was involved in posting in the early part of this thread and am not accusing anyone as this is some kind of hacking or wrong doing wether it is is known or not, my point is that i had a cat sx and ordered regularly from the manufacturer, in turn i had 5 new cards in the first 4 months of this year due to unorthourised purchases from O2 prepay slough, tesco mobile, euro tunnel, a hotel in london and various others, my bank in the end told me to stop using my card to buy from this manufacturer, i sold my cat sx stopped ordering and guess what not a dickybird since hey presto!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats funny? the club member I posted about earlier who had probs. The 1st thing they tried to do with his details was o2 prepay in SLOUGH Hmmmm

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117