Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 01-09-2013

Default dex210

I was going to race it but that never happened so its just been driven around my grass backgarden track. Overall it is in good condition, the bottom is scuffed as to expected from an off-road buggy but this doesnt affect the performance of the car.
I am selling this as a rolling chassis. No electrics included other than the Savox SC-0254MG servo which has been used 5 or 6 times and works perfectly.

There is a huge amount of spares included. Luckily though I have never had to use any of them myself but they came with the buggy when I bought it. These include:
  • Wishbones
  • Front bulkhead
  • Shock towers
  • Springs
  • General chassis parts
  • Spare gears
  • Parts to convert the buggy to rear mount motor (but Im not sure if they are all there)
  • Many tuning parts (kick up adjusters and many others)
The buggy is currently fitted with a geared diff but a used ball diff is also included. I forgot to photograph it. It feels quite smooth but I have no idea what it will be like as I have never driven with it fitted.
Two shells, both fit the buggy very well and look fantastic. Especially the cab-forward shell which has been professionally painted. Unfortunately the rear wing is damaged which is a pretty usual thing with this buggies. The gear cover can only be held with one screw as well, another typical thing on these DEX210's, but this has never caused me any trouble.
The buggy is currently fitted with dBoots multibyte rear tyres and worn schumacher cut staggereds on the front. I found these work brilliantly on the grass. Also included is 3 sets of front tyres on wheels: 2 with good used cut staggereds and 1 with good used minipins. 1 set of spare rears which are used minipins. £160 posted

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Durango001_zps2fe6059b.jpg (90.0 KB, 93 views)