Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 21-01-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Mike Hudson
Default Speed passion ESC, Saddle Lipos & a tone of wheels & tyres

Few things to sell as no longer able to race at the current time

Speed Passion GT2.1 ESC in anodized blue updated with latest modified motor software 3.5T motor limit, only been used for no more than 10 5min indoor races on dry carpet/gym floor surface, it's like new in perfect working order. Comes with it's box & program card/box & instructions.

Also comes with a Speed Passion Professional USB pc program box & software for changing/updating and setting up your esc on your pc to choose what style of racing you want it for and can set this up to just how you want it. Like new only used twice

£100 for both of them together, don't want to split them

Tone of Associated & JConcepts rulux wheels with varied compounds & tyres with alot of life left in the majority of the tyres most only done 2 or 3 runs with foams some glued some not & got more wheels & tyres kicking around that I'll throw in when I find them too. Lots of schumacher minipins, minispikes, stagger ribs, ballisticbuggy spikes ect. everything you need for lots of racing anywhere indoors or out. Also got a 5litre container of acetone that removes glued tyres that can be delivered to some North race destinations. Alot of £££ here over 40 pairs of wheels and tyres +5litres of acetone!

£7 a pair of wheels/tyres or £3.50 for a pair of rims (most seperate rims new never used)

10 pairs sold so far

Speed Power 5300mah 40c LiPo's, quite light & nice & powerful each pack comes in it's own box & with a balance cable. I have 0 pairs of these in perfect contion all only being used for about 10 5min races, I've always kept them balanced & stored with 2/3 charge when not in use.
£45 a pack All LIPO PACKS SOLD

Last edited by Mike Hudson; 23-01-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: update for various items sold