Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Old 07-08-2012

Agree think this should be closed now
Old 07-08-2012
Mad Member

can i have a pred not had one yet.
Old 08-08-2012

Wanna put mine back together now and race it.
Old 08-08-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Stu I'd like to see you with a Pred!

Glad this thread has made everyone get the pred's out for a thrashing, good end result I say!

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Old 08-08-2012

If you read the original posts, the whole point was and is to get this car back in the forefront and for TX to get off their asses and treat this product and its customers with the respect they deserve. Bring back the pred to number 1 I say. Get the website up, get the buzz back and get the banter happening! It has been a lost community! Hopefully this has helped bring it back!

We have all said we want to run them, we want to develop them, we want to have the focus back!!

If this thread has pointed out certain frustrations and gets everyone out with their preds and TX fully developing and supporting/promoting and pushing the product it is a 100% amazing result!

Cause that is all we want!! So get your Predators out and win!
Old 08-08-2012

Is the pred viable in respect of being a business? No it isn't, the customer base is just not big enough to stock the shelves with thousands of pounds worth of stock for a car that is now a legacy not a poularity contest winner, one day the stock will run out and Lewis will call it a day and think about releasing something else, after all this is their business, they have to live from it, so I am pretty sure that if the orders at the end of each week were pred bias then that would be their priority. But at the moment Vega is in the limelight and that is taking up their time, popular by demand, so I think you should get used to the idea that the pred may come to an end and await something new to come from team xtreme. I a very sure if anyone would like to take on the manufacturing and distribution of the pred and think they can do any better should give them a call.
Old 08-08-2012

TBH the pred isn't a legacy car it is still current from the point of view its the newest version that is still in production and supported.

I can understand both sides and both views,Ron is clearly fired up over this and i can see why.I also see it from Yanina and Lewis's point of view that being so small it is difficult to shift focus between two major products.

I know the contact has been a bit shaky to say the least and very up and down but maybe this thread has been a good thing in the end because it shows the passion for the pred!

I still agree with Ron's argument that the website could be updated as it really needs something...nothing major maybe a few up to date pics,placings of team drivers etc.This can be done along side the vega bits and bobs? Surely won't take to long?

To finish..Yanina,Lewis there are many people who love the car from the point of view it is very unique,a very competent car and way different from the norm,All people want to see is a little update here and there to the site and iron out some contact issues and me for one would be back like a shot.

Just my two pence

My Feedback..http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85397
Old 08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILKY View Post
TBH the pred isn't a legacy car it is still current from the point of view its the newest version that is still in production and supported.

I can understand both sides and both views,Ron is clearly fired up over this and i can see why.I also see it from Yanina and Lewis's point of view that being so small it is difficult to shift focus between two major products.

I know the contact has been a bit shaky to say the least and very up and down but maybe this thread has been a good thing in the end because it shows the passion for the pred!

I still agree with Ron's argument that the website could be updated as it really needs something...nothing major maybe a few up to date pics,placings of team drivers etc.This can be done along side the vega bits and bobs? Surely won't take to long?

To finish..Yanina,Lewis there are many people who love the car from the point of view it is very unique,a very competent car and way different from the norm,All people want to see is a little update here and there to the site and iron out some contact issues and me for one would be back like a shot.

Just my two pence
Completely agree with this, most sensible and balanced comment so far.
I love my Vega and the design and quality of it are second to none but I have had mixed expieriences with back-up and contact on orders and have heard the same from others. This is understandable for a small company but this site is full of similar companies who still manage to provide excellent customer service despite their size and in some cases holding down another fulltime job. Looking at the new RB6, If AE also come out with a mid/rear motor B5 then suddenly the conversion market might not look so rosy and a sustainable business needs loyal customers.
TX obviously have customers who love the products and there are lots of positive comments here from people who know the guys which is a great start so hopefully this debate will end up being positve and fix some of the small issues that obviously exist....then I would be more than happy to buy another Vega and can finally get the predator I have lusted after since I was 15