Old 16-02-2016

Default Associated B3 buggy and loads of spares

Attachment 87106

Attachment 87107

Attachment 87108

Attachment 87109

Attachment 87110

Attachment 87111

Team Associated B3 off road 1/10 scale buggy in pretty good condition. I rebuilt it a few years ago to race, used it a few times and then found a Schumacher CAT to race instead. It's been sat gathering dust, just in-case . . .

Just in-case is not going to happen soon, so here it is. It's about to go on ebay, but thought I'd whang it on here first.

Gearbox and diff are smooth running on new bearings. The CVD driveshafts show a little sign of wear, but there's a spare pair of good used ones and a brand spanking new set still in the packet. Diff outdrives are as good as new - infact they probably are! Shocks still smooth a look leak free. All suspension pivots free of slop and play.

Complete with a large number of new genuine Associated spares - wishbones front (3) and rear (1, LH), front uprights, RPM front uprights, front block carriers, rear suspension mounts (5 car sets and one RH), rear show tower (worlds car version), rear hub carriers, diff gear, gear cover, one set MIP CVD driveshafts, front ali cross brace

A large number of Thunder Tiger pattern parts that fit perfectly. The plastics are a little less rigid than the original Associated parts, but that is no bad thing - they flex a bit rather than break when you discover you aren't quite as good as you seem to remember you were 20 yrs ago ;-) - front (5) and rear (4 car sets) wishbones, shock eyes and balls (2 sets), shock bushes (12 off), turn buckles, shock caps, front tower, both diff outdrives

Also a few used spares - chassis extensions (1 used, 1 nearly new rears and 1 front), front block carriers (2 sets), uprights, wishbones (1 set rear), rear uprights ( 2 car sets), one set CVDs, rear suspension mounts (1 set), rear shock tower, 3mm thick carbon front shock towers (3), diff outdirves (worn) front ali cross brace, front bulkhead, frotn brace (one good, one glued) gearbox and motor mount (smooth but worn outdrives)

Wheels and tyres (mini spikes - good) on car
2 sets rear with good mini spikes
1 set rear with mini pins
2 sets front with worn staggers and pins.

No electrics.

I have piccies - but too big to load on here - or at least I keep getting errors.

£80 delivered in the UK, fees included - or good offer

Bri
07904 108423
bcolman@talktalk.com

Last edited by bricol; 18-02-2016 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Add piccies - hopefully!
Old 17-02-2016

any pics?
Old 17-02-2016

I do - but too big to post here -and I have nothing to edit them down.

Drop me a line and I'll send some to you.

bcolman@talktalk.net
Old 17-02-2016
Mad Member

Upload them to photo box and post the links
Old 18-02-2016
Awesome Admin

Pics please
Old 18-02-2016

I've sent emails to all who requested. Looks like my IT skills might not even be as good as my driving skills ;-)

I'll see what I can do.

Bri
Old 18-02-2016

Unix machines! I think I've managed to downsize the image, rescale it, attach it and post it . . .

Bri