Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Old 23-08-2009
Mad Member

Default End of Series Thanks

I would like to take the oppotunity, as I'm sure most of you will join me, to thank Tom and Stu for their efforts this season in helping to run our Regional Series.

Congrats to Tom for making it through his first season as regional rep, there were some tough times half way through but you made it through matey! I think we will all agree that your regular e-mail updates to all are very well received

It's always good to have Stu involved especially since he is National Timekeeper, it helps to make our meetings run smooth and in an orderly fashion!

Finally, thanks to all the clubs that have allowed us to run Regionals at their venues this year, without the clubs we wouldn't have a competition.

Let's hope the Mid-West can finish 2009 on a high by winning the awards at the End of Season finals, good luck to all!

2009 is nearly over now, here's to a cracking 2010 in the Mid-West
Old 23-08-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Ide also like to Tom and Stuart and Neil for there work to make the regionals possible tere awsome. Roll on 2010.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 23-08-2009
Mad Member

Apologies for missing out Neil (and Robbo??) for their work on the Mid West Website this year also. Cracking work!

I'm sure I've missed others out, apologies if I have!!
Old 23-08-2009
Mad Member

Agreed!!! thanks all for a very enjoyable year.
Old 24-08-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

from me too

Roll on the BRC's
Old 24-08-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

This years meetings seem to have been the best run ones for a number of years, no idea why but the few I've been to have been fantastic and a true credit to all involved.

Hopefully I'll see you all at a few meetings over the winter and am looking forward to getting back into regionals for 2010.
Old 24-08-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

I've done hardly any regionals this season, but what i have done have been really well run and great fun. Maybe do some more next season( i hope).
Cheers all for everything you've done. See you all at kiddy
Old 24-08-2009
Mad Member

Default Thanks

Totally agree with all above. Didn't know what to expect when Phil Sleigh stepped down last year - But Tom especially is an excellent communicator and very professional. We all know what Stu W is like as he is National Timekeeper (no messing about) but also the people behind the scenes that do not get seen, would just like to thank them all individually and hope they continue the good work - think the mid-west is a major threat for finals and a very good region to race in.
Old 24-08-2009

Having come back to 1/10 after many years out, I've been fortunate to participate (although not really compete as such yet!) in a few Mid West regionals this year. The meetings are very well run and a credit to all involved, from the Timekeeping chap (Stu W?) "that's broke", to Paul Worsley, Tom Yardy, and all the clubs involved.

Looking forward to more of the same next year

Chris Robinson

Old 26-08-2009

Default Thanks

Thanks this was my first year racing in the regionals i thought it was amazing. I went to all 6 regional events this year and every single one of them run smoothly. Cheers to all that made this happen.

I`ll be looking for forward to end of season finals and will definatley be looking forward to racing in the regionals next year

cheers
Old 26-08-2009

Ditto what everyone else said - Tom's been first class regional rep, couldn't ask for better. I'm sure there's loads of work done behind the scenes for us, so a big for all your help. Same for Stuart for his help as time keeper - there can't be many people who are prepared to put that amount of effort into the sport. Cheers big man !

Really enjoyed this year's racing, the clubs have made a huge effort and I'm proud to be part of the Mid West region. Hope we do well in the EOS finals!
Old 26-08-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugboy View Post
(Stu W?) "that's broke",
yes the commentating was class
Old 27-08-2009

Thanks to everyone that has helped in one way or another to make this series run so smoothly. Looking forward to 2010 already

TLR - Horizon Hobby - Spektrum - Dynamite