Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 06-02-2008
Mad Member

Thought the peak matched one's horizon had were £56.99 RRP which i thought strange as the orion matched RRP is £59.99

B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif
Old 06-02-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
25 30 quid yeh it is, i would walk there and back for 30 quid
Fair enough, fair play to you, I wouldnt!

Quote:
still have to pay postage if i bought from you in the uk
so forget that
Yes but P+P from watford is a lot less then the states and also a lot quicker (next day), so I think it is still apperent

Quote:
and 7 times £7 £49 god sounds good to me
It is good, I agreed that it was, but that is on those older over priced XX4 bits not on the CR bits that I used as examples to be fair.

Quote:
i mean come on you know we all would love to support uk shops
What we like to hear and to be honest most people doif they can!

Quote:
and its not the shops that need there asses chewing is it
i mean who is making the realy money here
No of course we only sell at the price that is set by the importer but the distributors too are not always the big bad wolf like some people make out

Quote:
play nicly boys we dont want mr oOple slapping you all
We are "playing" nicely, its good to hear customers/racers views, in a constructive and factual debate. I dont think it id "!heated" or "nasty" but just two (or more) differing opinions. I have not been rude in my posts and nor have LosiXXX or Big Red in theirs, they have just tried to justoify why they do what they do.

Ash you should get the slap for starting the thread!!! LOL

(Jimmy, if of course anything you feel IS out of bounds, delete away mate!!!)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 06-02-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Thought the peak matched one's horizon had were £56 RRP
We have not had a price through from Horizon yet on the Peak versions, the only ones we have at present are the Orion (same thing different box) and the RRP on those has been set at £60 (sorry I did put £61 earlier). My mian concern is the trade price though, cells have been seen before at £55 but actually cost us more than a pack at £60, so we can sell the £60 for less!! (great fun being in this business somtimes)

Where did you hear the Peak RRP price? Since they dont have one yet AFAIK (not sure if they are getting them)
Old 06-02-2008
Mad Member

supprised m8, horizon had them in for a few week's now

Old 06-02-2008

Send a message via Skype™ to martboy21

dms have you any ft rc18b in stock mate?
Old 06-02-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
supprised m8, horizon had them in for a few week's now
Only for team drivers at the moment to test evaluate etc etc, none for the shops yet though (fresh info from Spashett himself this morning before he flew out to the toy fair!)

Quote:
dms have you any ft rc18b in stock mate?
Apparently we had four shipped out from CML this afternoon as well as some RC18T's too (should get them tommorow some time)
Old 06-02-2008
Mad Member

your getting duff info from dave

Old 06-02-2008
oOple Advertiser

Why do you say that, what shop has stock of Peak SHO 4200's supplied by Horizon? (The newest EU2008 version)
Old 06-02-2008
Mad Member

Alright Darren

I think Losixxx is refering to the fact I have had mine for a few weeks now, but not having all of the facts.
I personally didn't know if they were in the shops yet, mine were sent out the day they came in.

http://www.screwz4rc.co.uk

Old 07-02-2008
oOple Advertiser

Yep I knew you had some Brian, so has Chris Delves, Dave Ringsall and Keith Helmke and Spash himself has four packs (not that I know anything!!)

He has said 30 packs came in , in total and were all sent out to team drivers (like yourself) but no shops have had them yet (or if they have they have ordered them as team cells and then put them on the shelf (tut tut) which was why I was interested to know who!

Early feedback is that touring car drivers are struggling a little with duration on them, especially those in mod, but the two off road guys who had them (you and one other) have both apparantly said to Dave that they are very good, especialy in 2wd. Thats the feedback Dave tells me you have provided him with anyway, true or not?
Old 07-02-2008
Mad Member

I've used them in both 2 & 4wd now and they are really good, with plenty of voltage.
I used a pack of my cells from the euros (ib4200wc) first, then the new cells and the new cells had more punch, but they maintained that for the full 5 minutes, without any drop off.
As for duration it's not been an issue, in 4wd as I left them for a week, without doing anything to them, discharged them Sunday morning and they still had over 1000mha in them.
So it looks like they are holding there charge through the week, like GP's did.
Plus they are 40g lighter than most cells.

http://www.screwz4rc.co.uk

Old 07-02-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyreman View Post
Alright Darren

I think Losixxx is refering to the fact I have had mine for a few weeks now, but not having all of the facts.
I personally didn't know if they were in the shops yet, mine were sent out the day they came in.
bri your assumtion is wrong, unless horizon are telling porky's to shop's.
i spoke to horizon on monday the 28th jan and was told the part number the retail/trade and that they had plenty of stock if we wanted to place an order for immediate shipping...

ps darren i never said in any post a shop had them in!! just horizon have!

Old 07-02-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
i spoke to horizon on monday the 28th jan and was told the part number the retail/trade and that they had plenty of stock if we wanted to place an order for immediate shipping...
You might of spoke to Linda or John in sales, who will only check the computer, when you walk around the warehouse (as I did last wednesday) they are not in the "bay location" the computer states (they are upstairs on the "team deck") only for team drivers "at the moment". Fresh stock should arrive close to the end of the "Toy Fair" in germany (next week)
The computer might show them in stock, but when they go to pick them, they aint there!!!

Quote:
ps darren i never said in any post a shop had them in!! just horizon have!
They do often have stuff on the computer, but not ALL of it is ready for trade sale some is for team use etc, like this first batch of cells, can be confusing if you phone them and dont get to speak to the right people who are in the know.

So with access to trade prices and the ability to be able to order I assume you either work in or are in the trade then, so why order from the US yourself? Just curious, surely UK trade is more beneficail for you (XX4 parts exempt of course)