Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 18-12-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to blitzboy
Default Happy Christmas form Custom Blitz

Attachment 10846

hi all just wanted to wish everyone on oople a happy christmas and a great new year , i must say this year has been interesting for me in many ways but big thanks to all my sponsors for 2009 and for those who have helped me along the way ,, top shout out for niggs dude you rock as always , lewis and yanina thanks for a great year ,dc keep up the good work man trueman too looking forward to hearing more of you on the mic buddy , and darren and the gang at Dms ,, thanks buddy your a star ,, looking forward to my new team drive for 2010 with xfactory and thanks to all the x factory guys for making me feel part of the new team ,, its true the matchs always works and i can prove it

i ve also updated my drivers list now for 2010 just incase anyone wanted to know and i hope all my sponsored drivers the best for 2010,, and also well done to all the guys ellis, kev lee ,phil sleigh danny mc gee for your national results guys ,

thanks also to hot bodies, racer magazine, team losi and all the brca organisers, the worksop possy too , you know who you are guys ,, keep up the good work and see you all trackside for 2010,

lastly to all you guys who ve kept me busy this year with all your orders nationally and also globally , thialand ,norway spain,germany,usa ,canada lookforward to hearing from you all next year ,

i will be expanding in 2010 with Team custom Blitz (details are on my site) race wear , name tags team tags and other general stickers too guy
all the christmas orders are done dusted and posted now too guys

lastly jimmy ,vicky babe nothy stu and all the oople possy keep up the good work guys

happy christmas to all and hope to see you all trackside soon (worksop)if i can get out of this snow

http://www.customblitz.co.uk
Email:graham@customblitz.co.uk