Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/10th OFF ROAD

Old 24-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_TLR View Post
Mmm ok so maybe sounds like ill try a pickup a use 410 when I have some dollar then. What sorta money do they go for?
Pick them up brand new for about £230 ish; so I would think about £120? Pretty sure one just got sold at our club for around this.
Old 25-08-2012
Mad Member

Default sx3

I have had my (used) sx3 for around 8 months. not adjusted the belts or replaced them once yet, or the diffs, only broken a few normal things like wishbones and shock towers. driven most weeks and has performed perfectly.
any saddles fit. I run a 22 as well........

I say go for a used sx3, can be bought around £140/£160. Needs no upgrades to race it, plenty of optional ones when funds allow.
spares to keep in the box, well........... set of wishbones and shock towers. thats about it for main stuff......

Spares are available from schumacher next day or countless model shops.

easy to set up and easy to drive........

I have tried a couple of others but sticking with the sx3, its awsome. in my opinion.............................
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =
Old 25-08-2012

I would also give a vote for the SX3, nice and easy to drive and always seems to be easy to get a balanced car. The Durango I always found had too much or aggressive steering, and thus was difficult to get a good balance and more difficult to drive, but was a real tough car.
Old 30-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
I would also give a vote for the SX3, nice and easy to drive and always seems to be easy to get a balanced car. The Durango I always found had too much or aggressive steering, and thus was difficult to get a good balance and more difficult to drive, but was a real tough car.
I'd say finding the Durango more aggressive is down to not finding a good base setup that suits you. Don't use setup sheets as everyone likes their car different. The same applies to every car.
Old 30-08-2012

Quite true dpackster, but I found that the 410 was always more nervous than the Cat, especially in the dry. At our local track it seems that some people get on really well with Durango whilst others just can't, so for me it seems a bit of a marmite car.