Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler

Old 01-06-2012

Default West Midlands Regional Truck series;

Hi,
I am looking at the possibility of a West Midlands regional series for both short course and stadium trucks for next year. However with the race calendar getting more crammed every year I have a couple of questions for you all.

1) I understand there will be concerns by many at this stage about rounds clashing etc. however if it was possible for you to attend would you be willing to enter and support such a series?

2) If you would consider racing, which class would you be more likely to enter short-course or stadium trucks?

Thanks...
Ollie.
Old 01-06-2012
Mad Member

Why don't you put it to your local BRCA 1/10th offroad Regional rep and run the trucks at the same meetings?

We run SCT's at Mid-East BRCA Regionals as a support class and its popular.

I'm a big fan of SCT's but wih Buggy regionals and SCT nationals to race at most weekends plus oOple Race thats most of the summer spoken for...

i personally wouldn't support another SCT championship and think majority of SCT national drivers would probably feel the same, a lot of us SCT racers run buggys as priority classes

Old 01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frecklychimp View Post
Why don't you put it to your local BRCA 1/10th offroad Regional rep and run the trucks at the same meetings?

We run SCT's at Mid-East BRCA Regionals as a support class and its popular.
Already spoken to our regional rep and this is a possibility and understand what you are saying. However the object of this post is to see if there would be any interest in running a regional type series here in the west midlands.

Quote:
I'm a big fan of SCT's but wih Buggy regionals and SCT nationals to race at most weekends plus oOple Race thats most of the summer spoken for...

This is true probably for most hence this post.

Quote:
i personally wouldn't support another SCT championship and think majority of SCT national drivers would probably feel the same, a lot of us SCT racers run buggys as priority classes

This is not another national championship but a regional series aimed at racers within the West Midlands, at present there is no series I am aware of in the region for short-course or stadium trucks.

thanks
Old 01-06-2012

I would enter and and race a ST, a good idea would be to contact the guys at CMCC as there are alot of Short course drivers.

You may have done this already.

Feedback

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60766