Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 07-03-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC199 View Post
Since when has anyone aspired to be like the average paying club racer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretts View Post
I have, my stuff is nowhere near the best.

same here

I'm 35 there is no way I'm going to have the ability of the likes of lee martin, neil cragg, Darren bloomfield, jorn neuman etc

I'll be happy to just be able to compete at the top of my club level and maybe get into the A or B finals at regionals and to a point where I'd feel comfortable heading to worksop

My gear is also nowhere near the best stuff. although My XB4 is a mighty fine piece of kit
but i'll be paying that off for a while yet
Old 07-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroP View Post
same here

I'm 35 there is no way I'm going to have the ability of the likes of lee martin, neil cragg, Darren bloomfield, jorn neuman etc

I'll be happy to just be able to compete at the top of my club level and maybe get into the A or B finals at regionals and to a point where I'd feel comfortable heading to worksop
Spot on, I am a newbie but closer to 50 than 40 just looking for a bit of a laugh and some great friendly racing. Of course I want to improve and get into higher finals but it doesn't matter much as long as there are people in and around my level. I got into a B final a couple of weeks back more by luck than judgement and it was frustrating as I was getting lapped quite a lot and was more worried about messing up others races than concentrating on my own. Much happier in the C with the rest of the folks I usually race with.
Old 07-03-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aire valley View Post
Basically a B4.1 with the gearbox reversed..!!! same suspension, steering,etc...
Anyone knows that.....
but a copy of a mid motored as associated never made one

Schumacher Cat Xls, Rc10 Team(retired), Mardave Cobra, SST 98 Rally Car, TT02 Rally car, Wpl-c24 and Element Enduro builders kit #71 #deaddogracing

Autocare, unit 5 candleby Court, Cotgrave NG123RT.
Old 07-03-2013
oOple Advertiser

For what its worth...

Not all of the new X6 Cubed's have been driven by team drivers... there are 4 prototype cars up north and 4 down south and at our club a couple have been loaned out for other racers to drive, for us to see how others get on with them and to gain more feedback from a wider variety of abilities, all who have driven it so far (team or not) have all said it is very nice to drive indeed.....
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 07-03-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Boyle View Post
For what its worth...

Not all of the new X6 Cubed's have been driven by team drivers... there are 4 prototype cars up north and 4 down south and at our club a couple have been loaned out for other racers to drive, for us to see how others get on with them and to gain more feedback from a wider variety of abilities, all who have driven it so far (team or not) have all said it is very nice to drive indeed.....
I'm not saying itwon't be good, my x6 was one of best cars I have had. My point was theothers have been in the public's hands. How ever you have said that club racers have driven it, so my original point is now not vallied.
Old 07-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
And I managed to actually snap the front end clean off of my SV2.
Unless you get alu front upgrades you will be doing same with TM2
Well, i did