Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 06-09-2014

Default kit build

yesterday I got brought a 210v2 and got right to work with the kit, i must say WOW the build quality and the instruction manual is awesome and very informative compared to some, having had the rtr version since last oct iv got no complaints at all about that, but hey a free upgrade who can argue with that ha was hoping to have its first run tomoz but got a teething problem with the steering rack so will run the rtr and get advice about that.

Last edited by Haldenby81; 06-09-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 15-09-2014

Well got to rub this car yesterday at the batley buggy club super cup .... Wow what a diffrance from the rtr it is, seemed way more planted without any effort and drives a lot smoother too, must say was an awesome build and even more so a pleasure to drive! Keep up the good work TD
Old 15-09-2014

Ha sweet, glad your happy with it, i also thought that the difference between the v nd v2 is awesome!!
Old 16-09-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Really a big difference?
What do you put it down to?
Lower towers and front arms?
Have you guys driven the +8 dimec or +11 rdrp chassis? I found just those made a big difference.

I just modded my own -6mm rear tower but yet to try it.

"Babe thats NOT the price its the serial number!!"
Old 16-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneKiwi View Post
Really a big difference?
Have you guys driven the +8 dimec or +11 rdrp chassis? I found just those made a big difference.

I myself started out with the rtr which is the +8 chassis, never had any problems with it, even came better off against an 8th scale in a crash during a practice session once ha! But the v2 just seems more planted and wanted to do as it was told a lot more, don't know if I'd set it up slightly diffrant or something but was awesome drive and felt lot more at ease with it after the first heat.

You driving the v1? You'll have to let us know what goes on
Old 16-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneKiwi View Post
Really a big difference?

I had the v1 then put the +8 dimec20, but the v2 as the other guy said is so planted, the car is still very fast and steers really well but is just planted, it lands so much better and is easy to drive
Old 21-09-2014

Here's my baby in action at bury metro rcc for the first time today, mine and cars first time there, red shell white stripe down middle yello go faster wheels on clear wing http://youtu.be/W0hKZlWhY9o http://youtu.be/PvphqEfIiTM I managed a respectable 3rd in the b finals for my first time there so did good, the car was planted all the way threw and was responsive as to all input even the wrong inputs I kept doing doh lol

Last edited by Haldenby81; 21-09-2014 at 09:39 PM.