Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

Old 07-08-2012

Default X-60...no love?

Hey guys

This isnt a bash thread at all but a genuine query about there not being much talk about the x-60, I do understand that stadium truck in general has been in a bit of a decline, but having trolled through this forum, I couldn’t find a thread about the truck for at least the first 6 pages and there are minimal setup sheets on the xfactory website

As I say, this isn’t a bash thread, im looking at buying a stadium truck and its either a T4.1 or an x-60, but since I cant see people raving about it and sharing setups, I worry that the truck just isn’t as effective as the buggy and hence not much talk about it, or as I speculated, it could just be to do with the general decline in enthusiasm for stadium truck in general. Also I don’t want to have the best of both worlds, I’ll either buy a t4.1 or an already converted x-60

All thoughts are welcome
Old 07-08-2012

i probably should add that it will be raced outdoors on dusty to medium grip tracks in case that actually makes the t4.1 a better choice, we dont often get smooth blue groove here where i race
Old 07-08-2012

The X-60 is just as awesome as the X-6, but there just aren't as many of them.
Old 07-08-2012

As a new X60 and a previous X6 owner I can that the X60 is just ace. I've only thrashed it around our new astro track as its getting built (WORM) but generally it feels very easy to drive and nicely balanced .... I should add that our astro is currently cover in a good layer of sand and it still goes well.

Where are you based as Stadium truck seems to be making a bit of a comeback here in the South West and also in South Wales ....
Old 07-08-2012

As this is a mostly UK based forum you will find a lack of discussion on stadium trucks in general. The X-60 is a great truck that tends to work well on most styles of track, loose dirt to high traction blue groove. There are a good selection of setups on petit rc: http://www.petitrc.com/setup/xfactor...actoryX60.html

Clayton Easley's setup on dirt is magic and I haven't felt the need to go away from it in any great detail no matter the track I go to.
Stadium truck is holing its own in the pacific northwest of the US and has been one of our largest classes in our Washington/ Idaho NCT serries.
Old 04-09-2012

stadium truck is holding it's own against sct and 2wd buggy here in nashville, tn. i've had my x60 for a couple of months now and i love it. it's a very responsive truck. i had to mount a punisher body as my stock body broke out on the rear mount. i do like the punisher body, it holds the front end down in the sweeper at our track. keep up the great work x-factory. i look forward to the carbon fiber x60 when it drops.
Old 20-09-2012

hmmmmmm..............

X-Factory SCX-60 - Keep On Truckin'
Old 29-09-2012

X-Factory SCX-60 - Keep On Truckin'