Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 28-08-2013

Default gt12 prototype

Hi All,
need to change class as i'm working abroad and they don't race GT12 or 1:10 buggy here and I would like to try and change whilst spending the minimum amount of dosh. I have my gt12 prototype for sale, was being built to do the nationals this year. Based on a mardave alu vrx chassis, it's the one that was on facebook a few months ago with the independent direct rear dampers. Will come with schumacher diff, standard Futaba S3003 servo, schumacher turnbuckles, custom steering arms with brass inserts for smooth movement. -4mm custom wishbones with HPI 26mm 1/8" kingpins, split compound 60/50 BB fronts, schumacher cups, 35 rears, Unused ginetta bodyshell painted in 1 colour, custom lipo cradle with body mounts infront of rear wheels. Just need to machine the body posts which I will sort shortly. full set of schumacher springs. Also have a mardave vrx ce chassis and top plate.

This car is totally untested, has never been on a track. Will take some more pics next weekend.

Am looking to swap for a mint / very good condition Xray T3 or Team Associated TC6 rolling chassis.
So if anyone is interested, please pm me. Not really looking to separate at this point as I would like to get done in one transaction.

Also have a Core 45r ESC, to swap for a blinky 2s esc,
an intellect 5600 1s lipo, to swap for a 2s

cheers, paul

image here
https://sphotos-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/h...62660901_n.jpg

Video here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater