Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 07-02-2014

Default Losi 8ightE Electric Conversion Kit

KIT NOW SOLD,THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST.

I've got the following for sale.

I bought a brand new (LOSA0912) Losi electric conversion kit for my 3.0 nitro 3 months ago. I used it in the field a handful of times then bought a 3.0E so its not needed any more. I've no instructions but its a piece of cake to fit

Please see the link below from wheelspin models, i actually paid £80 from somewhere else. The kit doesn't have the pinions or the spur gear i've kept them. Most people have a pinion and a spur gear for this kit is only £8 from wheelspin models.

I'm after £30 posted via Royal mail 1st class recorded.
Paypal fees not included.

It comes with everything else you see, screws etc. It does have some marks expected with this hobby but everything is there to convert your nitro to electric. This also fits the 2.0 and 2.0T according to wheelspin models. Please see the pics

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/25402/

I've uploaded 2 pictures with green arrows. The 1st one is some marks on the motor mount, i caused these when i couldnt get a pinion gear off. You probably wouldn't even notice them. The 2nd pic is where i had to file literally 2mm of the servo mount to be able to get my servo in, this is apparently rather common and it doesnt effect the strength of the mount in any way

I've included a couple of extra screws.

This is listed on other forums. Its first come first serve.

Racer @ South West Indoor RC

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...3948047?ref=hl

Link above