Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > East of England

Old 30-05-2014

Default Clear up booking in after closing

Just to clear up some recent cofusion with regards to people trying to book in after the closing date....
Last year with a turn up and pay system it meant second guessing trophy numbers, so much lost time with removing people who had "booked in" and not turned up, or those that just turn up and booked in, that is why at the AGM we introduced a pre book, pre pay system, so only people genuine about turning up were entered. It was not actually written in stone what to do when people wished to try and book in after closing, it was left as if there is space in that class then I will do what I can but they may not be seeded. So far this year around 6/7 entries have been received after booking in, but to stop the possibility of 30-40 people now trying to book in after closing I have decided an a few guidlines.
  • The close date for booking in has been extended from Tuesday at 23.59 until the Thursday before an event at 8pm. It is hoped this will give people a couple of extra days and they should have a better idea of their weekend plans.
  • Pre book and pre pay via Central booking £10 one class and £15 for two classes.
  • People who book in after the official closing will still be allowed to enter (providing there is space in their chosen class), but entry will be £15 one class, £20 for two classes.
  • If people turn up on the day they will pay £18 one class, £23 two classes.
This might seem like a change from what was discussed at the AGM but in an effort to encourage and reward people to pre book and pre pay, I feel the changes are fair, especially considering the closing in has been put back by over a day and a half to give you more time..
Old 30-05-2014

Default booking in

Sounds fair Colin ,and should stop the whining .
Tamiya M06 low rider pumpkin
TLR 1.0,3.0 scte
Yeldnips racing products
Xfactoryuk
Dms racing
Corally uk
Old 30-05-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindles69 View Post
Sounds fair Colin ,and should stop the whining .
Yep, sounds good Colin.

Sadly though Mick, it'll never stop the moaners, nothing will, some people are just sad little losers looking for any excuse for their own failings.
Old 30-05-2014

Hey, steady on Johnboy, I've got feelings y'know ;o)