Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 24-11-2007

The Kyosho page is timing out for some reason, it was working last night
Old 24-11-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast95451 View Post
Can you use Associated TC-5 castor blocks & knuckles on the ZX-5? Are they stronger than stock?
Anyone???
Old 24-11-2007

That info on the translated page (link does work)

Your laser ZX-5 SP specification can be converted KONBAJONSETTO.
このセットを導入することで、2007 EPオフロード世界選手権に出場したマシンの足回りを再現する事が可能。
This set by introducing the 2007 EP offload world tournament in the leg by machine to reproduce it.
新設計のフロントサスは大きな舵角と幅広い調整対応力を実現。
The new design is a big FURONTOSASU rudder and the corresponding ability to achieve a wide range of adjustment.
同じく新設計のリヤサスは、加重変化によるトラクション活用が行いやすく、自在の操縦性を様々な路面状況で 発揮します。
Another new design RIYASASU, aggravated by the change in use of traction and easy, flexible maneuverability to manifest in a variety of road surface conditions.
<コンバージョンセットの内容>
<KONBAJONSETTO contents>
■フロントハブキャリア(R)(10°)
■ FURONTOHABUKYARIA (R) (10 °)
■フロントハブキャリア(R)(7°)
■ FURONTOHABUKYARIA (R) (7 °)
■フロントハブキャリア(L)(10°)
■ FURONTOHABUKYARIA (L) (10 °)
■フロントハブキャリア(L)(7°)
■ FURONTOHABUKYARIA (L) (7 °)
■ダンパープラパーツセット 
■ DANPAPURAPATSUSETTO
■ショックキャップ<br> ■新型フロントホイール<br> ■フロントナックル(R)(L)
■ shock cap <br> ■ new front wheel <br> ■ front knuckles (R) (L)
■キングピンスリーブ<br> ■フロントサスアーム<br> ■リヤサスアーム<br> ■ユニバーサルスイングシャフト(73)
■ ■ FURONTOSASUAMU KINGUPINSURIBU <br> <br> ■ ■ YUNIBASARUSUINGUSHAFUTO RIYASASUAMU <br> (73)
■ユニバーサルスイングシャフト(60.5)
■ YUNIBASARUSUINGUSHAFUTO (60.5)
■取扱説明書
■ instruction manual
パーツ単品でそろえるよりも約\2,400お得!
Parts single item in uniform than about \ 2400 best!

Clear as mud now?

Muhahahahaha.

I see the word knuckles in there.
Old 24-11-2007

I can roughly see that it will include new front universal drive shafts, new wishbones, new hubs, new kingpins and shock caps. So it looks like it includes everything from LAW34 as well. Price looked good at about £30, so probably about £50-£60 when it gets over here
Old 27-11-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyoshoK View Post
WHY are those knuckles better? i never had a problem with the TC style knuckles
What are the TC style knuckles? part#? link?
Old 27-11-2007
Administrator

By TC knuckles I think he might be talking about the original ZX5 knuckles - sometimes called 'C Hub' in the realms of touring cars.
Old 28-11-2007

Just spotted a pic of the conversion kit on amainhobbies, ou can see it HERE

Can't see too much, but it looks like it's got wheels and shocks in there.
Old 28-11-2007

Send a message via ICQ to Scouser

Looks like the a-arms, cvds and hubs are in there aswell. I will wait 'til after Christmas to do this though I think, I should be needing spares by then anyway.
Old 28-11-2007
Mad Member

anyone spot a price ?. looks a must ave'
Old 28-11-2007

No proper prices yet, Amain are currently selling stock zx-5's with the conversion kit and the new bodyshell as a deal. But they haven't listed the conversion on it's own yet. I'm going to email them for a price today.
Old 03-12-2007

Default KYOSHO LAZER ZX5SP - 30077SP "Limited Edition"

Hi all,

Been a long time but i'm back on board.... Anyway..........

The Lazer ZX5SP is in stock at Kyosho UK under the sku - 30077SP. It should have a RRP of £190.00 approx.

No confusion can be made with our old offer under sku - 30074SP which is actually discontinued since a longue time and can't be found in any shop around.

Also all kits coming from Kyosho UK will be special because you won't buy only a normal kit as usual but you will get more parts in it....Our Lazer ZX5SP will be a normal Lazer ZX5-30074 + ZX5 SP conversion set (LAW35) + ZX5SP Bodyshell & Wing (LAB03 "Bulcan" & LA251).......An all in one package.....for your winter season.

If you need more info just ask.........
Old 03-12-2007

is this same type of kit that Amain Hobbies is selling? the regular kit then the sp conv and the body / wing? http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/5026

thanks

and also does the kit from a-main include Hex Type screws or is it still phillips
Old 03-12-2007
Mad Member

Welcome back JonBoy, have you been away ? lets hope you will be busy on these pages, when can we expect the Law35 kit and how much is it going to cost me?

Mick
Old 05-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBoy View Post
Hi all,

Been a long time but i'm back on board.... Anyway..........

The Lazer ZX5SP is in stock at Kyosho UK under the sku - 30077SP. It should have a RRP of £190.00 approx.

No confusion can be made with our old offer under sku - 30074SP which is actually discontinued since a longue time and can't be found in any shop around.

Also all kits coming from Kyosho UK will be special because you won't buy only a normal kit as usual but you will get more parts in it....Our Lazer ZX5SP will be a normal Lazer ZX5-30074 + ZX5 SP conversion set (LAW35) + ZX5SP Bodyshell & Wing (LAB03 "Bulcan" & LA251).......An all in one package.....for your winter season.

Hello Jonboy,

Is the kit LAW34 included in the LAW35 ?
Old 05-12-2007

In the pic on the Amain site, the package shows what appears to be front rims. Are the rims on the Sp and the conversion a different offset to accomodate the change in front end parts?
Old 05-12-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

They do look like they maybe diffrent .... almost the same as the Losi style wheel used on other 4wds ..... now I wounder what size hex they might use ..... mmmm

I might well have to get one of the SP kits the day of release to find out
Old 05-12-2007
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBoy View Post

I already have a Lazer, JonBoy, I just need details of the Law 35 kit, you know ..... when in the shops? whats in the bag? that sort of thing, a few photos.....you got a camera JonBoy? where you based,

Thanks for your time
Old 05-12-2007

Im thinking if you change the hex as you can on other cars you can maybe use the hb, tamiya, losi, b44 type of front rims.
Old 05-12-2007

Hi guys,

So where should i start? lololol......a lot to answer....

Anyway, we have tested the LAZER ZX5 SP as a full kit and we give to a few Team drivers some conversion kit to have both input and output....Last weekend during the PETIT RC RACE, all drivers builted their conversion kit on the saturday nigth and no surprise...Hmmm as part we had to rebuilt all shock with new shock shaft (Twin Cap one's) and the new shock caps.

-From Deception:is this same type of kit that Amain Hobbies is selling? the regular kit then the sp conv and the body / wing? http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/5026
thanks and also does the kit from a-main include Hex Type screws or is it still phillips

* Yes it will be the same package, Kyosho America and Kyosho UK will offer the same deal to retailers. All kits have phillips atm.

-From bjcaldwe: In the pic on the Amain site, the package shows what appears to be front rims. Are the rims on the Sp and the conversion a different offset to accomodate the change in front end parts?

* Yes they are Front rims. They are stronger (like Proline and Losi) and they got the same offset as the previous one. All our team drivers used at the race W5126 & W5126W without any problem.

-From Hobie:Hello Jonboy, Is the kit LAW34 included in the LAW35 ?

*In a way, yes LAW35 contain LAW34 as part the Twin Cap shock parts. Therefore it will be good to get the new upcoming Triple Cap shock W5194V and W5195V (They are the one that all Kyosho drivers had at the WC in Japan). The new shocks are made for the Lazer ZX5SP and RB5, new lenght ,new style, better handling.....

-From RogerM:now I wounder what size hex they might use ..... mmmm

*Same as usual. Some drivers will test soon some Tamiya as we did not have enought time to do so last weekend....Also in the new testing range of thing, we will try Losi/Proline rims....as you can see on the "upcoming" Lazer prototype.

-From JCJC:I already have a Lazer, JonBoy, I just need details of the Law 35 kit, you know ..... when in the shops? whats in the bag? that sort of thing, a few photos.....you got a camera JonBoy? where you based,Thanks for your time

*LAW35 is a combo set that offer you the opportunity to get the new rear end (LAW34 - W/O the shock parts) and the new SP front end. The bodyshell and the new wing are not part of the conversion kit. So you will get FR and RR arms (LA255/LA243), new FR & RR HUB, new FR & RR universal drive shaft (73MM/60.5MM), new knuckle and all small parts like collar, nuts......RRP at £69.00 approx. (**Please note, all RRP given are for your personal information. It's not an official RRP by Kyosho).

Thanks
Old 05-12-2007

Thanks for the info jonboy.