Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North West

Old 08-06-2008
Lion-O - King of the Thundercats

Send a message via MSN to bigred5765 Send a message via Skype™ to bigred5765
Default bury regional

I would just like to thank all the guys at bury metro for putting on such a great race meeting today, the track was super challenging and rewarding when you got it right, loved it although my job was made bloody hard trying to get the car right for Matty,
and another big well done to Matty for winning the 4wd a main well done big fella, you earned it,3rd in 2wd not to shabby.

although i think my set up won it for him lol, yeah right

sorry we had to shoot of, the outlaw fell and fractured her wrist had to take her to a&e awuch
Old 08-06-2008
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to Tom3012

yea great days racing... although not to great for me and my dad

congrats matty with the result, just got better as the day went on from what i saw

Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1

Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374
Old 08-06-2008
Mad Member

Not a bad day for testing for me to be honest. Managed to knock in a couple of 12 lap races with the BJ4 and was there or there abouts compared to the Regional Drivers Times.

I have realised though that running a 4.5 at Bury was probably not the most sensible thing to do in Round 3, but hey, when it stayed on it's wheels the lap times were ballistic

Special mention to Stan (another guesty on the day), not too bad for the first time with a 'gay' steering wheel tranny dude!! (except the final of course when the young lad had parked in the middle of the straight!)

Apologies as well to the guy I told to f**k off (among other things during a small rant at each other) during Round 3, although dude, if you're reading this, you virtually stopped and didn't 'blip' over on the small jump (in the far right corner) when there was no need to hit the brakes at all IMO!!!

Lastly, thanks to Bury for the meeting and it was the first time since the track opened (yes I raced the opening meeting at Goshen) that I had seen the grass section used to go on to the straight at the end of the lap, great feature
Old 08-06-2008

It was my first time at Bury, and I thought it was ace, well done to all the organisers and helpers