Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 03-06-2015
Mad Member

Default Track is closed saturday 6th and sunday 7th june due to short course national

Hi Guys just to let you be aware. This weekend down at the track is the short course national.
The track will be closed to 8th nitro and 8th electric as the short course lads will be needing the track Saturday for practice and for the race Sunday morning.

If I could ask Adrian and the NDOR team for help please this weekend with any track work that is needed and help with running the meeting, as we will need a team of track support this Sunday.

Many thanks everyone as more hands make light work. As I will be coming down to run it, but I need help. I shouldn't be there but I will be, so please guys if you only come on a Saturday then please make a Sunday as well or change your Saturday to Sunday.

Plus we will be back to normal next weekend.

The canteen will be open Saturday and Sunday as normal so please use it. Plus I will get Tracey to look after you guys with the food and drinks

Many thanks again.
NDOR TEAM
Old 09-06-2015
Mad Member

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart to all THE NDOR TEAM for all the help over the weekend you have all done 1 hell of a outstanding job and not only done yourselves proud but the club as well .

Today was awesome and a pleasure to have such a great well bonded team You have all worked bloody hard this weekend Long day for me arrived home at 9,00 pm but all worth it to see the event work well take off .

Last but not least Tim Tracey Ramsden please rest rest and rest and take it easy as you put the fear of god up me today babes ,xx