Jamie Booth
Ben Cosgrove
Adam Mackman

Mid East won overall
Old 20-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben View Post
Seconded, you guys have got a top quality club and put out two really good tracks to race on this weekend!!

Top marks from me
Same here came to show my face say hi to some of the guys.

Brilliant meeting the looks of things & the facilities brilliant.

Nice to Jamie showing his stuff & he still got it

Kyosho MP9 TKI2
Team Orion CRF US edition & Team Orion CRF Alpha 5port
Kyosho ZX-5 FS2
Kyosho RB5 SP2
LRP SXX TC & Brushless X12
Speed Passion
Old 20-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

Well, what a day!
Excellent run meeting, and fabulous track once again. Well done lads!

A HUGE thanks to Blitz for the loan of space and genny, and a big thanks to Mr Ralls for the help and loan of a charger after mine decided to have a temporary moment of madness and decided it didn't actually want to charge my cells. Cheers dudes!......oh and by the way, you're all mad!

As for me, I had an excellent run in R1 ending in B6.....then my driving went steeply down hill. and ended up D4.

First time running the Durango and all I can say is, what an Excellent car!
Handles brilliantly, just a shame my talent ran out...really fast!

Thanks also to Adam for doing some (most) pit/setup work on my car.

And well done to the Boothster on a top win!
Old 20-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Well done Mr Booth good job mate

Nice one Ben, see off road is where it's at!

Hope to see you both at the Petit race!?

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Old 20-09-2009

Default I Liked

One thing I loved today after a summer full of Nitro Nats !

No ruddy engines !!!!

Weight loss only requires one frame of mind
" DO OR DO NOT ! THERE IS NO TRY "
Old 20-09-2009

Smile

had an amazing weekend guys
i really enjoyed both days

just like to say well done to Adam Maccy in the 4wd ... you had a good run today Adam

thanks for the great fun
ASHLEY CAUNT

KYOSHO

KYOSHO - TEAM ORION POWERED - NOVAROSSI - CUSTOM BLITZ
Old 20-09-2009

Big well done to everyone involved in making the meeting happen. I really enjoyed the track today. Look forward to coming over to some of the winter series.
Old 20-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Default Thank You

Thanks to everyone at Broxtowe for a well run meeting - very very enjoyable indeed.
Also thanks to all at the BRCA for all your usual efforts as usual.
Laters all - shower time to wash away my 4wd disappointments of today
and a couple of beers for my 2wd win of Saturday .......

ps - well done Jamie - us old dogs can still hold our own!! - Sometimes anyway!
Old 20-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to blitzboy

Hi all well done the broxtoxe possy excellent meeting guys and the brca with out you guys this year would nt have been so good som many memories from the nationals i do nt know where to start

cheers tel did nt see you leave buddy ,,, forgot to warn you about the team extreme gazebo maddness dude , was good to see ya ,

best result for me all year with my x6 sqaured finished g 3 from g8 and hammered it home big time

gutted about my final today as my run finished straight on the start by being hammered by every car behind me off the grid GUTTED blew my drive shaft too so no fun in the final for me today

top atmosphere , dc on the vodca ,shimage rubbin it like custom blitz (images later ) see ya all at worksop guys for a fun packed winter series

well done the mid east too as we ROCK , roll on next year for more domination

big shout out to adam mackman (dark horse of the mid east) ashley caunt fabien knight, jack neal and paul fox too the holbeach crew bringing it home ,

lastly thanks to Captain Niggs, to little john and his dad , ashton armstrong and dad ( you owe me some race waer ashton ,, dave (custom grafix) and jay and the rest of you southern monkeys from the south east was fun pitting with you all guys chow for now

http://www.customblitz.co.uk
Email:graham@customblitz.co.uk

Old 20-09-2009

Same from me, thanks to all the Broxtowe and BRCA crew for an excellently run meeting, couldn't ask for anymore! The track was great both days!

As for me, i've no idea what happened on sat with the 2wd i was pants! But 4wd was good! Racing and briefly passing JB and leading the A was awesome, my dad will be so proud lol!!! And i'll not be able to race next year because of my F2 from the regionals, I'll be a pit bitch next year!

Thanks again to everyone involved it was well fun!

Dan! when's the videos gonna be up?
Old 20-09-2009
Mad Member

Heres the vid of todays 1st leg of the a final and a little vid of some classis Dave Church antics! Ill post the rest when I can.

leg 1 4wd- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27U9tui1Jg

super dave- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7fzOakuBQ
Old 21-09-2009

Send a message via MSN to Gemma

What can I say, my first "Big-ish" event for a couple of years, and I loved every minute of it!

Well organised by Broxstowe Model Car Club, and you can notice the amout of time, and effort which was put in, to make this a great event. Also a massive up to Tony Truman , Mr Whyman , Paul W ,Charlie F, all the ref's, Scruiteneering (in no particular order lol )

Couldnt ask for nicer weather for the whole weekend, and was ace to see some new and old faces!

Hope to see some of you at the Worksop series!

You'll either love me or hate me!

Old 21-09-2009

Big thanks to the Broxtowe club and the BRCA for for a wicked weekends racing, track was awesome both days

Thanks to fabien and niggs for all the help with the mid rb5 sat it was awesome to drive shame i had those few problems with it! but still got a good result!!

Big thanks to DC for the loan of his cat and gear without him couldnt of got it done!!!! best result ever 4wd E6 finished 5th

A massive well done to my Boy,Jay Holmes his best ever result in 2wd qualified E1 and although a slightly trying day in 4wd with his first run out with a cat still managed to qualify G8 finished 6th you got it done Son!!

Captain Niggs couldnt of done it without ya!! thanks for all the help over the weekend dude

Blitz Boy, Dave, Ashton, Niggs and whoever else was in the tent sat night? what an absolute laugh thought Niggs was gonna wet himself he was laughing that much team toe out getting it done DC style on the Vodka

Last edited by Extreme; 21-09-2009 at 08:20 AM. Reason: missing text
Old 21-09-2009
Woop Woop Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
Big thanks to the Broxtowe club and the BRCA for for a wicked weekends racing, track was awesome both days

Thanks to fabien and niggs for all the help with the mid rb5 sat it was awesome to drive shame i had those few problems with it!

Big thanks to DC for the loan of his cat and gear without him couldnt of got it we

A massive well done to my Boy,Jay Holmes his best ever result in 2wd qualified E1 and although a slightly trying day in 4wd with his first run out with a cat still managed to qualify G8 finished 6th you got it done Son!!

Captain Niggs couldnt of done it without ya!! thanks for all the help over the weekend dude

Blitz Boy, Dave, Ashton, Niggs and whoever else was in the tent sat night? what an absolute laugh thought Niggs was gonna wet himself he was laughing that much team toe out getting it done DC style on the Vodka
lol sat night was a bit mad hearing and watching a certain drunks "rubbing it like custom blitz" moment just totally wrecked me.

awsome event put on by broxtowe so very well done to all involved in the prep and running of it, the usual good work by the brca on the day completed a good race weekend and we even had time for a guest race both days, enjoyed that a lot. nice to see so many f1's and 2's there helping the others or just to watch, really added to the atmosphere and also gave a wealth of knowledge on every car for people to ask about

lastly well done to tony and jamie, 4wd was set and DONE in 2 runs but 2wd was down to the wire, ive never seen 3 people all with a 1 and a 2 so all down to fastest time, showed a damned close days racing which it was, unlucky to wraggy on not converting pole into the win but well done to tony on sneaking the win, the old dog has still got it and it was a very popular win

woop woop racing officialy keeping team toe out inline
Old 21-09-2009

Awesome meeting guys, good job all round! So many to thank as everyone helped out to make this a fun race!

Thanks for the weather too

Does anybody have any pictures of the track?
Old 21-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:

Thanks to fabien and niggs for all the help with the mid rb5 sat it was awesome to drive shame i had those few problems with it! but still got a good result!!

Big thanks to DC for the loan of his cat and gear without him couldnt of got it done!!!! best result ever 4wd E6 finished 5th

Most welcome pal, and thanks for the feedback on the car . Shame you had electronic gizmos in qualifying

Was great to see Nathan put the car through its paces and I have to say it looked really fast.

Wasn't there on sunday but saturday was great, Tony and DC were on fire on the mic once again
Old 21-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Was Jamie running a CAT?

Will there be an oople report on this event?

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Old 21-09-2009
Woop Woop Member

yeah boothy was running a cat although it was rather jc'd up .

no report im afraid as neither jimmy nor stu were there, shame as was a great event

Old 21-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabs View Post
Most welcome pal, and thanks for the feedback on the car . Shame you had electronic gizmos in qualifying

Was great to see Nathan put the car through its paces and I have to say it looked really fast.

Wasn't there on sunday but saturday was great, Tony and DC were on fire on the mic once again
Thanks again fabien was a pleasure to drive it at least i brought it back in one piece unlike Niggs the look on my face!! im supposed to be running it in my final but not with both front wheels literally hanging off but he got it done for me
Old 21-09-2009
Woop Woop Member

Quote:
Thanks again fabien was a pleasure to drive it at least i brought it back in one piece unlike Niggs the look on my face!! im supposed to be running it in my final but not with both front wheels literally hanging off but he got it done for me
i still blame that on dc trying pole dance and rugby tackle lee martin and myself as i was ramping the tabletop as i was trying to catch my own tx as the car was flying