Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Old 26-06-2012

Default Formula Grade

Hi have been racing touring cars for a while but have returned to off road. Have been racing at Coventry but nothing serious. Would like to book in for the National at Hinckley 2wd on the 8th of July. On the booking form it mentions your 2012 Formula grade. I dont have one, can I still race and if so what grade do I enter. Thanks
Old 26-06-2012

Hi

I'm guessing you mean the Regional at Hinckley?? Have you competed in an off road championship before and gained a licence? If so you will have dropped one grade for each year you have missed (i.e. if you were an F2 and have missed 1 year you drop to F3). If you have not competed before you will be an F5 (lowest grade). Pretty sure this is correct, please correct me if I am wrong. To get a definate explanation email the Regional Rep Tom Yardy tomyardy@sky.com

Hope this helps
Old 26-06-2012

Hi yes I did mean the regional at Hinckley. Thanks for your reply and help, I guess I would be F5 but I will e-mail as suggested. Thanks