Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 18-11-2013

Default Sky rc Toro 120 amp

Right, anybody no the answer to this . I have the above Toro 120 and am struggling with brakes a little, what is brake switch point? And 1st and 2nd stage brakes? Also how do I update the firmware? Can't find a link on sky rc website any help would be appreciated.
Old 25-11-2013

Im a bit unsure on the brakes setting as i only got mine the other day. regarding the firmware, i connected my speedo to my pc using the program box . The speedo plugs into the box using the little servo extension wire and then a micro usb from the program box to the pc. The firmware is updated using the skyrc software found on this page on the software tab.

http://www.skyrc.com/index.php?route...product_id=171

when i loaded it up it was in chinese but it auto detected the speedo being connected to the computer and a pop up box came up (also in chinese). I clicked the box on the left and it started auto updating (blue bar across the bottom moves from the left to the right)

The on off button will flash v fast when its updating and then it also automatically updated the program card too to v1.07, the speedo is updated to v1.05 which apparently has better throttle response and brakes. On the software when it has finished there are some tabs along the top and if you click on the one on the furthest right it should go to a screen that tells you what firmware is on your speedo and program box. (you can also update the speedo and box from this page.)