Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 08-06-2010

Default Tamiya DB01 DURGA FULLY UPGRADED RTR BRUSHLESS

This buggy was raced on an indoor track only and has never been bashed. It has pretty much every hop-up you can think of. I spent countless hours on this build and also on maintenance. You will not be disappointed. The only thing you will need eventually is a new wing and body but the body can take more punishment, the wings on these buggies as we all know are expendable. As you can see from the list below the hop-ups are endless. This buggy has taken the win so many times and has left buggies like the B44, ZX5, XXX4 dead in its wake. You will not be disappointed. Everything is already hooked up, so all you need to do is add batteries to the car and remote and you're off. I am including EVERY spare that I have for the buggy. From parts trees, to shock parts, springs and the manual. I would also like to add that EVERY part that's on this car is on this car for a reason, and that reason is to race. Dont get fooled by other listings for this car that promise you the world. The parts I have added are the ONLY parts that actually WORK with this buggy. The only shocks that work with the dynamics of this car are the TRF shocks and the only shock towers that can handle those shocks are the Atomic Carbon Towers which are included. I did a lot of research before putting this buggy together and this car has received a lot of respect on the RC Forums and at the track. The pics speak for themselves. Feel free to ask me anything. This is your chance to own one of the best buggies on the market today. Its one of those deals that come around once in a blue. So take advantage now, before it passes you by for good. This thing is worth well over 400USD.

~Tamiya sells the DB01R now, this car makes that thing look like a toy. The ATOMIC CARBON shock towers accommodate the TRF shocks better than the stock towers they give you due to the damper length, and the turnbuckles are way beefier.~

The Upgrades are:
Aluminum F+R Suspension mounts.
Atomic Carbon F+R Shock towers (imported from the UK)
TRF Aeration shocks and Springs
Rear sway bar
Front one way (not installed but included)
Futaba S3305 high torque servo with aluminum servo horn upgrade from Tamiya
Blue Aluminum turnbuckles
Aluminum F+R steering knuckles and hubs
Yellow Seal Boca Bearings all over except in the few places that were replaced (forgot where)
Aluminum heat sink for high traction chassis (if you choose to buy one)
EZrun 4300KV brushless motor with ESC and program card combo (installed w/17t pinion), Im also including a NOVAK fan for the ESC since the stock fan for the ESC just stopped working one day. I highly recommend installing it upon receiving the car.
Associated 87T spur gear
Slipper clutch
Metal Mesh in the body cutouts to keep debris out
Losi taper pin front tires and BK Bar rear tires and a free used spare set of JConcepts Double Dees that still have life left in them
Spektrum DX2.0 radio and receiver 2.4GHZ
F+R Universal Joints (However, one rear was lost during a race and a stock dog bone has been installed for now until a replacement is bought)
Aluminum servo mounts
Aluminum Tamiya high torque servo horn

Asking for 265USD+SHIPPING WHICH IS TO BE DETERMINED BY BUYER LOCATION.

S O L D ! ! !