Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 27-01-2010

Default Corrally RDX PHi 09 as NEW with Options

CORALLY RDX PHI '09

The Team Corally RDX PHI'09 spec still carries the RDX PHI name that enjoys world-wide fame for its craftsmanship and championship winning performance. Through Extreme Research & Development the Team Corally engineers have managed to further enhance the performance, durability and versatility of the RDX PHI'09. By exceeding today's expectations the RDX PHI'09 sets new standards and is born to be the ultimate high performance RC race car.

RDX PHI '09 SPEC
-New wishbone mounting blocks for absolute secure, fast and precise (dis)assembly and easy roll center / toe adjustment.

-Designed to accept either Ni-MH or Li-Po batteries. Graphite battery strap and additional Li-Po battery holders are included in the kit.
-New High Torque differentials which use a special deep groove thrust bearing and 18 x 2.5 mm chrome steel balls to ensure smooth and long lasting diff action.
-New lightweight moulded bearing holders for easy accessible diffs and adjustable wheelbase.
-New design and lightweight moulded front c-hubs generating improved steering.
-New design and lightweight moulded narrow rear uprights with vertically mounted camber link balls for fine roll center adjustment.
-New design and lightweight moulded narrow steering blocks with longer arms and steering link position. Improved geometry and more steering.
-New design and lightweight moulded steering lever with horizontally mounted steering link balls for fine Ackerman adjustment.
-Lower overall weight & chassis prepared for the optionally available super low mounted 20 - 40 gram balancing add-on weights.
-New chassis design with extra durable graphite construction.
-Lowered front and rear roll-center making it ideal for low grip situations.

Following is the complete list of All Replacement Parts I have purchased for the latest Team Corally EP 1:10 Touring Car RDX PHI '09:
79840 RDX PHI 09 LiPo Chassis - 2,4 mm Graphite
79912 RDX PHI 09 Front Anti-roll bar set – 1.3mm
79913 RDX PHI 09 Rear Anti-roll bar set – 1.3mm
79924 RDX PHI 09 Anti-roll wire Front – 1.6mm
79925 RDX PHI 09 Anti-roll wire Rear – 1.6mm
79926 RDX PHI 09 Anti-roll wire Front – 1.9mm
79927 RDX PHI 09 Anti-roll wire Rear – 1.9mm
79643 RDX PHI 09 Front C-Hubs - Moulded - 3 degree Caster (1 pair)
79635 RDX PHI 09 Rear Uprights - Moulded (1 pair)
79630 RDX PHI 09 Steering Blocks - Moulded (1off)
79699 RDX PHI 09 Bearing Holders, Front for Spool – AL7075 (fitted)
79288 RDX PHI 09 Front C-Hubs – Al7075 - 3 degree Caster (1 left) fitted
79289 RDX PHI 09 Front C-Hubs – Al7075 - 3 degree Caster (1 right) fitted

791898 Drive Shaft Caps – 8 off
53573 Tamiya TRF 3 hole pistons (fitted)

I have owned this car from new for the last 3 months and in this time I have raced the car at 3 club nights at my local track (indoors) and 2 large Sunday meetings (indoors). This is a total of 19, five minute runs and much of the spares are still packaged.
I have never raced the car outside so both Carbon Lower decks are un-marked in anyway.
The reason for the sale is due to a change in hobbies.
This car in addition to all the spares bought has cost me well in excess of £550 and due to its age and condition offers a substantial savings over new.
I am looking for £250.00
Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, please drop me a line.
I have loads of pics also.