Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 09-08-2016

Default B44.3 JConcepts steering rack

Just checking that after putting this together as an upgrade that there seems a lot of play between the Ali steering bellcranks and the carbon fibre steering rack, as in some wobble from the Ali bellcranks as opposed to being rigid and no wobble.
I will press on though and get this attached to the chassis and hope that once everything is connected it will seem better.
Just shocked at the play once the screws were added through the bearings to the bellcranks.

Hopefully someone can offer some re-assurance that I haven't wasted £35 on this upgrade.
Old 09-08-2016
oOple Advertiser

The JConcepts B44 steering rack is often considered as one of the best available options for the car and as such used by top Team Associated drivers worldwide.
I cannot say I have ever noticed any play on ones I have seen and the system appears solid when assembled. When you have yours fully assembled maybe put some pictures up so we can check it is assembled correctly.
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636