Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 31-01-2014

Default LRC for DEX210 with RDRP-chassies

Just ordered the RDRP +11mm chassies. Is it worth to get the RDRP LRC-kit or is it the same as TD's LRC RR-hanger? TD is much cheaper since there are no LRC RF-hangers in that kit. Are the RDRP RF hangers made for LRC?

So. More money to get the complete RDRP kit or less money to get the TD RR-hanger. Is the TD hanger even compatbile with the RDRP chassies?

Thanks!
Old 01-02-2014
Mad Member

A very valid question, there is little information on this... So I decided to buy an RDRP LRC RF Hanger a few months back: It turned out it was the same geometry as the plastic 0 degree anti-squat hanger from the DEX210 kit.

I returned it because I actually wanted the RF hanger lower too you need the Exotek LRC RF Hanger, which is actually up to 2mm lower than the kit standard.

So to answer your question: The 3 degrees RR hanger from the RDRP LRC Kit+LRC RF Hanger gives the same geometry as the Durango -2mm RR Hanger+0 Degree Anti-Squat RF Hanger. So you just need to change the RR Hanger really, and these are offered by TD, RDRP (some retailers sell the hangers seperately), Exotek and Tresrey.

If you look at pictures of the upcoming DEX210V2, you will notice that not only does it have that -2mm RR hanger, it also has no shims beneith the inner rear ball stud - it's a complicated story, but using no shims under the inner ball stud should prove a good starting point

3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy
Old 01-02-2014

Thanks for your reply.

I made some investigation and found almost the same answers that you already explained in your post.

I believe that the most correct/effective LCR is to buy the Exotek RF LCR hanger together with the LCR RR hangers from either RDRP, TD or Exotek.

I choose Exotek both RR and RF since that was way the cheapest option, less than 25EUR for both.

I hope I made the right decision.