Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 29-10-2012
oOple Journalist

Arrow the team gets a boost!

I thought I would share some really nice news and also convey some very sincere thanks.

I'm really happy to announce that forum user Jason Hall AKA 'Kaylon' has joined the team over at orrcuk.com to contribute his wonderful design and graphics skills to the job of bringing you all great looking and exciting RC articles! Jason will also be helping me with creating some really unique articles for my section here on the forum....welcome Jason.

I thought it also a good opportunity to offer my thanks to all of the forum users who make my work really worthwhile. I lose count of the very kind and constructive emails and conversations that I am graced with, and these are the very reason I enjoy writing for you all. Thanks for the on-going support and stay with me guys as my recent return from a short break continues to build speed.

One final big thank you to every person who supports the scene as a whole...(The list is far too long to write)....in other words...if you contribute in ANY way however small...keep it up folks....this sport is fuelled by passion far beyond the voltage of a lipo thanks to all of you

Now then....back to the fun and passion of the worlds greatest hobby!

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Old 29-10-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by styleone View Post
I thought I would share some really nice news and also convey some very sincere thanks.

I'm really happy to announce that forum user Jason Hall AKA 'Kaylon' has joined the team over at orrcuk.com to contribute his wonderful design and graphics skills to the job of bringing you all great looking and exciting RC articles! Jason will also be helping me with creating some really unique articles for my section here on the forum....welcome Jason.

I thought it also a good opportunity to offer my thanks to all of the forum users who make my work really worthwhile. I lose count of the very kind and constructive emails and conversations that I am graced with, and these are the very reason I enjoy writing for you all. Thanks for the on-going support and stay with me guys as my recent return from a short break continues to build speed.

One final big thank you to every person who supports the scene as a whole...(The list is far too long to write)....in other words...if you contribute in ANY way however small...keep it up folks....this sport is fuelled by passion far beyond the voltage of a lipo thanks to all of you

Now then....back to the fun and passion of the worlds greatest hobby!
Good Luck Jason.
You better get started on the articles quickly before Stuart changes his mind.
Old 29-10-2012

Thanks Stu

I'm really excited about what we have planned for the future. There is some great stuff in the pipeline.

And NASIR, don't worry I've already got some stuff on the go

Thanks again.

J

ANVIL-GFX