Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 05-11-2013

Default Durango DEX 410R with some hop-up "Bind"

Hello All,

Hereby I sell my beloved Durango buggy. I bought it with the intention of racing it, but never got around it. Ran exactly 5 times in a local park, just to see how it handles, and been sitting on the shelf ever since. It has A Castle MMpro fitted with a 4 pole 6600 KV motor. Servo wise I have a HW Turnigy servo, quite strong, and fast as well.
The ESC and the motor are coming with their boxes, as well as the buggy. I'll include 2 set of saddle Turnigy batteries, used for exactly 3 and 2 times, so in new condition. The car also fitted with FF and RR aluminium suspension hangers. Handles well and I hate to sell it, but I got hooked on DH mountain biking, and this is just sitting on the shelf. The ESC does not work with sensored motors(faulty sensor connector, can't be asked to send it back to CC for repair), but works flawlessly with the motor installed. The car also have an Orange receiver, so any Spektrum will bind to it.
I will not separate the package, everything goes together(if you don't start bargaining, I'll throw in the set of Proline inserts and Fatsrax astro tyres for free).
The asking price is £220 shipped and paypalled. Please refer to the pictures, if you have any questions, then havacsnorbert@gmail.com. I rarely check the PM-s here so please send me a mail.

Last edited by Col; 05-11-2013 at 09:06 PM.