Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 20-07-2014

Default Losi 8ight 2.0e, Losi 8ight 2.0 roller, big spares package.

Having now had my 8ight-Te for a couple of weeks up and running, the buggy hasn't been run.

I've come to the conclusion it probably isn't going to get much of a look in now I'm running the truggy.

So I'm putting my buggies up for sale.

First one is a 2.0.

Front and rear EU shock towers.

HD lightened outdrives all round.

Freshly rebuilt diffs.

WPSC8 ESC.

HobbyWing 2000kv motor.

Turnigy 1259TG servo.

Home made front bumper and rear skid plate, so far have survived anything I've thrown at it.

Brand new Pro-Line Bulldog shell, only just painted, not the greatest paint job but it was painted to be used not shelved.

It runs flawlessly, but is used, so please don't expect a brand new buggy, their is some signs of use.

The motor has never been above 130F, the ESC has never been above slightly warm (wasn't even worth temping)

The second buggy I believe to be a 2.0, I bought it to use for spares/back up buggy, but I've not broken anything on the 8ight that deemed the second buggy needed, so it was bought and put on my bench, not been touched since (aside from putting a pair of freshly freshly rebuilt shocks on) the diffs all turn smoothly and the shocks move smoothly as well.

Again, it was previously used by the person I bought it off, so don't expect it to be brand new, but it functions exactly as it should with no nasty noises from the diffs and such.

Theirs also quite a good spares package with this, several sets of arms, a spare chassis, hub carriers, spindles, shock towers, chassis braces, swap bars and such, quite a few of the spares are brand new, some where simply taken out of the packaging, but are still un-used.

I'm also going to include all the nitro things I had for sale in another topic (these are coming for free)

And finally their is all the wheels and tyres I have for the buggies.

All good brands such as Pro-Line, AKA, Beta etc...

Theirs 11 complete sets in total (including both sets on the buggies)

All treads are good, some being practically new, all hexes are good, most of them have had a fresh coating of glue when I got them.

I think that's about it, I've been 100% honest about the condition of both buggies and the spares.

I pride myself on taking decent quality photos for threads so people can see exactly what they're getting, but if you want to see something very specific, just send me a PM and I'll do it not a problem

For the whole package I'm not 100% sure what to value it at, but when you consider what rollers go for, plus the conversion kit, then the electrics, all the spares etc... Plus I know what I've got invested in all this lot, so I'm going to start at £360, including Paypal fees and postage.

Collection is more than welcome, price would be £330 collected (please note, no tx/rx included in the sale)

I may be interested in part ex/swap, as I do fancy something different, not really sure what, so just hit me with offers and such, something might spark some interest (would definitely be interested in 4s/5s LiPos and 8ight-T hop ups)

If you have any questions, just drop me a PM