Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team C Racing

Old 01-05-2015

Default TR02V2

Hi All,
I have decided to buy a TR02V2 to replace my BSR BZ-222 as I am fed up with not being able to get any spares for it.
Looking at both the TR manual and TC evo manual the parts look like they are interchangeable, is this true?
As I replace/break or upgrade parts can I use the evo parts as upgrades i.e front C's and hubs?
Another thing I have noticed is that they share the same chassis, does this mean that the evo bodyshell will fit?
I currently run with a 6000mah Turnigy 2S hard pack, will this fit ok in the TR02V2?

Sorry about all of the questions but I got the BZ-222 to get back into racing after a 15 year break and so far it has spent most of its life on the bench waiting for parts from HK! I do like the Belt tranny though.
Old 01-05-2015

I think that we answered that one here:-
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166322

Looks to take a standard stick pack straight down the middle so your battery should be fine.

The Mad Rat or TC02 parts should fit and the TC02-Evo parts should offer upgrade potential. Don't get confused with the TC02C or TC02C-Evo as they are not the same car at the back Front is identical and the TM2 has the same ftont end as well.

Last edited by Clive Loynes; 01-05-2015 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-05-2015
Mad Member

I no longer have a team c, but when I did I found that many spares seemed to have 2 options either an Ansmann part or a team c part. Both looked identical, but I'm told the team c part has higher carbon content and so is stronger.
On the modelsport website they used to advertise them as standard or comp.

I still have a big bag of team c spares that I listed on here a few weeks back but didn't sell and haven't got round to relisting yet, but if you want a load of team c plastic parts and stuff have a look at the listing in the for sale part...

Yokomo YZ-2

No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?...
Old 08-05-2015

Ours isn't built yet and won't be until September and will have bearings and alloy rear arm mounts from the word go. Be good to hear about your racing experience with this as you go and weak spots to watch out for.

Carl