Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 24-08-2015

Default KF

With so many options for the KF what is the best KF / KF2 set up to have at the moment mainly for indoor astro high grip, or when buying a car what would be the best set up to go for.
thanks !
Old 24-08-2015

Default KF

There's currently a KF2 on Ebay that has a lot of option parts on it and the seller had already posted it for sale on here (user name steel I think) was going to buy it myself but managed to get one a bit cheaper.
Old 24-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartstuffer View Post
With so many options for the KF what is the best KF / KF2 set up to have at the moment mainly for indoor astro high grip, or when buying a car what would be the best set up to go for.
thanks !
The KF2 out of the box would be ideal for high grip indoor astro. I would recommend the alloy rear transmission housing and the 5deg front blocks as the only essential items. Being able to mount the shocks on the rear of the arms helps take the jumps/bumps a little easier.

Setup wise you will find plenty of information HERE. Just look for the indoor high grip setups. You may want to invest in some of the core rc spring sets, a stiffer rear spring will help the car on these type of tracks
Old 24-08-2015
Mad Member

I've had the KF and KF2. I don't know why but I get on better with the KF2 on hi grip, I don't know why lol.

Have a look in the forsale section, Marc Jones has a KF2 forsale, it is in very good condition, I would have it myself as a spare but I'm skint lol.

Schumacher F1..The original KF.
TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE