Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 20-05-2013

Default Full set up mardave carbon fibre

For sale is mardave carbon fibre with loads of hop ups and all electrics included loads of spare parts ( not that u can break one of these lol)

First of all ill describe the car as best I can it is a v12 carbon fibre chassis with alloy motor mount oiled filled damper on motor pod it has got the upgraded alloy diff housing with the upgraded front wishbones. With half the car has the stainless steel screww upgrade too, not got round to doing the back half. The car it's self is in mint condition only ever used indoors on carpet so no scratches or scuffs anywhere. This car is very well set up and was a A final winning car every week.

Next is all the spares you get with this car there is a lot of money's worth here motor pinions x20 at around 3quid each they all the sizes really needed.
2 spare diffs and 3 axiles in case u don't want to run the diff. 4 sets if wishbones loads of hubs and king pins if your going to break something it's theses. Wheels as u can see, full set of the mardave tuning spring set plus loads of random springs for the mardave 2x plastic motor pods, carbon fibre front strut brace, 9x spur gears mixture of 32dp and 46dp, spare battery tray, to be honest the list goes on.

The electrics you get with this are are at the higher end of the market you get a 13.5 GM pro brushless motor very good contrition couple of scuffs on bottom from we're I used it in my touring car for one race but works perfect I no this motor cost me 60 quid about a season ago. You get a core rc pace 45r with programme box spare heat sink and cooling fan also have box for this. You get a alturn USA low profile metal geard high speed servo. And you get a lrp 3.7v 5400 lipo in good but used condition works perfectly and always charged on a pro charger only a season old, nosram lipo same as above. Ill also throw in a core rc lipo which has only bin raced once. RECEIVER IS NOT INCLUDED, although if wanted I can supply this for a additional 15 gbp but let me no, you also get a very usable body shell red in colour little tatty but still got loads of life in.

Finally this car has bin owned by myself who has bin into this hobby for 15 years so kind of no what I'm doing, and I will do my best to help the winning bidder with any questions that may have although I will not accept any returns due to the nature of the hobby. This is a ideal top of the range set up for any enthusiast all you need is radio and charger.

The car and everything with it is in excellent contrition I look after my things lol
Sensible offers you no what it's worth
Photos here but can send more on request http://www.flickr.com/photos/95893036@N07/

I would like around 170 posted buyer as gift or you pay the fees 07577291263 if any more questions

Last edited by Leelosi; 23-05-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Adding price