Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 12-06-2013
Mad Member

Default IMPORTANT - Practice Tonight Wed 12th Postponed

Sorry but this evenings practice session is postponed until next Weds 19th June.

Weather is not looking any better. Looks like a bank of rain late afternoon with another heavier one 7.00-8.00ish.

I don't think practicing in the rain and wet and having to strip the car down completely afterwards is anyones idea of fun.

Can you please pass the message onto anyone you know who might not see this thread.

The great British Summer.....

Rob
Yokomo YZ4 SF2
Old 12-06-2013

Thanks Rob, not ideal but as a decision was made in plenty of time no-one has been inconvenienced
Old 12-06-2013

Thanks for the heads up Rob. To say I am disapponted is an understatement, although I have been pretty sure all week that the weather would beat us.
Will have to see if I can earn a ticket for Sunday. If not, then I will be there next Wednesday. I have had sleepless nights since my display last Sunday, and am keen to get back on the right track as quickly as possible. This hobby is just like my old school reports; 'can do better'.
Old 12-06-2013

Default Practice Tonight Wed 12th Postponed

Bummer been looking forward to tonight. but its the right decision as it seems to be getting worse later today. Hope next week is good
Old 12-06-2013
Mad Member

Good decision made there I feel. I will be there next week.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briangb View Post
Thanks for the heads up Rob. To say I am disapponted is an understatement, although I have been pretty sure all week that the weather would beat us.
Will have to see if I can earn a ticket for Sunday. If not, then I will be there next Wednesday. I have had sleepless nights since my display last Sunday, and am keen to get back on the right track as quickly as possible. This hobby is just like my old school reports; 'can do better'.
I will try and pop up next wednesday if its on Brian. Im happy to give you a hand if you want. And maybe have a quick go with your TX, and make sure its setup for you best. And maybe tweak with a few things, see if we can make it even better and hopefully easier.

As a few people struggle with getting the transmitter setup properly for them. Which makes things even harder, makes a huge difference once sorted.
Old 13-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekerr14 View Post
I will try and pop up next wednesday if its on Brian. Im happy to give you a hand if you want. And maybe have a quick go with your TX, and make sure its setup for you best. And maybe tweak with a few things, see if we can make it even better and hopefully easier.

As a few people struggle with getting the transmitter setup properly for them. Which makes things even harder, makes a huge difference once sorted.
Hi Jamie. Thanks very much for the offer. I suppose that means I will have to retreive all my kit out of the bin. No!! Only joking. Doubt I will be racing on Sunday, so will have to wait another week before hitting the track again.
Just hope the weather is better.
Old 18-06-2013

Weather is looking good for tomorrow afternoon/eves, looking forward to it, is this definitely still on?
Old 18-06-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTSHOT III View Post
Weather is looking good for tomorrow afternoon/eves, looking forward to it, is this definitely still on?
Hi

I'm not going to say "definitely" because I can't control the weather but based on current forecasts I am fairly confident this will go ahead. It would only be the weather that would stop it.

We can run even if there is the odd shower.

Rob
Yokomo YZ4 SF2
Old 18-06-2013
Mad Member

Hopefully it is going to be hot so I would suggest making it more social by say bringing a BBQ
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 19-06-2013

I shall be down for some practise. Might be a bit late though around 7 ish. Pls book me in for 4wd if need be.

James
Old 19-06-2013
Mad Member

Well it is looking dry with temps of around 20-22 degrees so it looks like it is on.

Only downside of warm weather is we will probably see the return of Grant's shorts

Rob
Yokomo YZ4 SF2
Old 19-06-2013

Looking forward to this, see you all later
Old 19-06-2013

Dam, can't make it I'm afraid as will be in the middle of the English Channel hopefully on return trip from Channel Islands.
Old 19-06-2013

i will be there
Old 19-06-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobW View Post
Well it is looking dry with temps of around 20-22 degrees so it looks like it is on.

Only downside of warm weather is we will probably see the return of Grant's shorts

Rob
Rob the shorts are ready Does not need to be warm for me to have an excuse for short!
Old 20-06-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

Pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (264.3 KB, 25 views)
Old 20-06-2013
Mad Member

Fantastic turn out last night. Finally got to try my Orion motors and they are great. Might have to get the 5.5 after seeing how Dan B caught me up the straight.
Old 20-06-2013

Great nights racing and catching up with old friends and Grant.

Looking forward to the next one!

Mark
Old 20-06-2013

With that turnout it almost looks like a normal Sunday morning meet. Will have to try and make the next one.