PDA

View Full Version : Which Lipo balancer


Hog
21-04-2008, 08:36 AM
I've finally been able to pick up my TrakPower saddle pack Lipo's, and I really want to keep them in tip top condition.

What balancer would you recommend for this? Bear in mind my budget is somewhat limited as I'm moving house :thumbdown:

I use an Intellipeak Ice charger, so I'm just looking for something that will plug "in-line" while I'm charging and keep everything sweet.

markwilliamson2001
21-04-2008, 09:49 AM
After some inital troubles with my trakpower v-balance (which was my fault), it now works great. You can get cheaper ones, but this one you can use as a standalone balancer, as well as inline with a charger. The balancer plugs into the charger using 4mm corally connectors. I got mine from trakpower (after my original battery went duff due to a faulty charger).

mark christopher
21-04-2008, 10:18 AM
the balancer also has extra saftey features in which will cut the charge should the charger not do so
marks pack would have been saved by the balancer

Hog
21-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Okay cheers guys - looks like that's favourite then.