Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-04-2008
Hog's Avatar
Hog Hog is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Herne Bay
Posts: 1,994
Default Which Lipo balancer

I've finally been able to pick up my TrakPower saddle pack Lipo's, and I really want to keep them in tip top condition.

What balancer would you recommend for this? Bear in mind my budget is somewhat limited as I'm moving house

I use an Intellipeak Ice charger, so I'm just looking for something that will plug "in-line" while I'm charging and keep everything sweet.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-04-2008
markwilliamson2001's Avatar
markwilliamson2001 markwilliamson2001 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ledbury, Herefordshire
Posts: 1,889
Send a message via MSN to markwilliamson2001
Default

After some inital troubles with my trakpower v-balance (which was my fault), it now works great. You can get cheaper ones, but this one you can use as a standalone balancer, as well as inline with a charger. The balancer plugs into the charger using 4mm corally connectors. I got mine from trakpower (after my original battery went duff due to a faulty charger).
__________________
:: AE B5MCE - SP 7.5 v3.0 Brushless Motor - Reedy Shorty Lipo - Savox Servo - Spektrum Rx ::
:: Paint By Turnip Paint ::
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-04-2008
mark christopher's Avatar
mark christopher mark christopher is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: haxey, doncaster
Posts: 7,787
Send a message via MSN to mark christopher
Default

the balancer also has extra saftey features in which will cut the charge should the charger not do so
marks pack would have been saved by the balancer
__________________
MBModels - Schumacher Racing - Vapextech.co.uk - MRT - Savox - SMD
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-04-2008
Hog's Avatar
Hog Hog is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Herne Bay
Posts: 1,994
Default

Okay cheers guys - looks like that's favourite then.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com