PDA

View Full Version : power board


losixxx
06-05-2008, 04:18 PM
anyone know anyone who makes the power boards up....
looking for one with 5 connectors 3 being switched ideally in blue :lol:

josh_smaxx
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I think Ash will make you one :thumbsup:

Lee
06-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Or muchmore do a very nice one, but thats depending on the level of mingeness :lol:

ashleyb4
06-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I have made a few chris. There quiet simple to make and build. If you want i can send you a list of all the bits required.

EDIT: as josh said if you want chris ill make you one.

A

bigred5765
06-05-2008, 04:26 PM
pm sent

i4n
06-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Much More do one (only link I could find is to RC Mart):-

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=52_53&products_id=19693&pname=MUCH%20MORE%20(#MR-PSK)%20Power%20Station%20Multi%20Distributor%20(BK )

I have it and it does the job! It's not blue though :thumbdown: but the LEDs are :thumbsup: 5 connections, 3 switched - just what you wanted!

ashleyb4
06-05-2008, 04:44 PM
The much more ones are really exspensive. I could make one of them for 20 quid.

A

losixxx
06-05-2008, 04:56 PM
cheers for the reply's, already got a much more 1 want another 1,
not sure if its the case with all power boards but my much more one drain's my 12v something cronic.....

ashleyb4
06-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Might be the led's chris ive never had a problem with mine are you at ozfest chris?

A

losixxx
06-05-2008, 05:00 PM
no ash, only usually use 3 of the inputs so 3 led's....won't be at oz but will be at marston